My family & I would highly recommend the Savannah cabins at Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park. Bed bugs had been a major concern for me since I had read a few negative reviews. After contacting the owners & being re-assured by their honnesty, especially regarding the history of their cabins, we decided to reserve a 3 day stay. Upon arrival, we found the cabins that we rented to be bed-bug free & super clean as promised. We had no issues of any kind & thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Thanks Kay & Bill Potts. Here is our vote of confidence!
N Chartrand & family Waterloo ON Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 125 campsites including 20/30/50 amp electrical, water, sewer and primitive sites. 71 Rental cabins of various sizes. Jumping pillow, 2 pools, splash pad, 300' waterslide, free hi-speed wi-fi and more. Full-time recreation staff during peak season. Some cabins open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Hotel Cave City
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Resort