$76
$51
Travel Inn(Cave City)
$45
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwonderful staystay there againstaff was friendlymy soncavesinterstate
Reviewed December 28, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
pamela w, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Reviewed December 27, 2012

As a Wyndham rewards member I chose this location as it was billed as recently remodeled and was part of the current incentive program. Arrived on Christmas day and was greeted by a very friendly and courteous desk clerk. After getting settled in I headed out for snacks, which is when I realized that the door would not latch unless the deadbolt was locked. I informed the desk clerk who did in fact come to the room and check it out and offered to move us to another room. as far as the 'recently remodeled, it was obvious that aside from the exterior bricks being painted, the rest of the place was still in it's 1980's decor. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. In the morning I was in the process of making a pot of the complimentary coffee in the room when I noticed that the coffee maker and pot had not been cleaned, probably since new, also from the 1980's.

Room Tip: Best tip I could give is to STAY AWAY!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed December 2, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
pamela w, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I just want to Thank Sunny & Her Husband for the Generous Hospitality they showed. I was in a bind when They offered above & beyond Their Services! We was with the GCHMB & My Daughter had to go to the ER for Possible Broken Leg...! It was not Amen. We was forced to stay in the Lobby after Our Crew had left at check out time. My Husband had been sick overnight into the AM. After Checkout time I had asked if We could possibly stay a bit longer so to give My Husband time to re coop!! My Daughter & I stayed in the Lobby as they Cleaned. My Daughter was on the couch. Breakfast was already over of course & We was offered a Comp. Room & Food that Sunny was going to fix for Us. I cried for the Hospitality was Awesome & I am ever so Grateful for their being So Generous!! We need More People like them in this WORLD for it would make it a better Place. I want to Thank You from the Heart.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights on October 25th and 26th and was pleased with our stay. Days Inn motto says: A promise as sure as the sun~~warm hospitality, clean and comfortable room where everything works, and that's exactly what we got. Thanks to Sunny and Joe for their excellent customer service! We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
pamela w, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Cave City, KY, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff is a very important part of our growing sucess. We strive to give our guest an enjoyable nights rest, and a great start to their day. We hope everyone who stays here will come back and stay with us again.