“Lot's of fun!”

Kentucky Action Park
Ranked #5 of 14 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our family visited this attraction and spent the day from 10-6. The upgrades to the putt-putt golf area were beautiful with the rocks, waterfall, and water fountain. The chair lift was smooth and pleasant with beautiful scenery as we went up and down the hill. Alpine slides, go-carts, bumper boats, and bumper cars were enjoyed by all! Our four year old particularly enjoyed bouncing so high on the trampoline! All staff were friendly and helpful. A great value for the price.

2  Thank Hotdogvol

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

A small park with very nice staff. A great place to visit for a few hours. Zip line is fantastic, alpine slide is fun, horse back riding is relaxing and bumper cars are always fun. Several other things to do too. We always enjoy it there.

1  Thank Wayne R
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I took our 2 oldest g-dtrs (age 8 and 10) this past Labor Day weekend. I cannot say enough good things about this Park. The girls were able to do EVERYTHING that could be done there (several times on some things) and the staff that work there are TRULY AMAZING! So friendly and helpful.

1  Thank KathleenMaloney
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you enjoy Kentucky Action Park! We had time to spare so we figured we would waste it at Kentucky action park. The place is old, nothing updated since the 70's but the price for the fun was dirt cheap. The staff is pleasant and helpful. You can canoe, horseback ride, zip line, rock wall climb, trampoline bungee jump, ride bumper cars, go caters, bumper boats or mini golf or about the price of a cup of coffee. We rented a canoe from them and went down the green river. Really a nice leisurely time. The van was waiting for us at the ferry to take us back. I did the alpine slide and it was a blast. We were glad we stopped there and have priceless memories from it.

1  Thank maggiedanurse
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friend and I took my 17 yr old daughter and her friend to Kentucky for vacation. We stayed at the Action Park Cabins. The price was good, there was a ton of room in the cabin, they were clean and had a brand new bathroom. You can sleep 8-10 people. The air condition worked great! The campground was clean. There is a picnic table, a bonfire pit, and a barbecue. The cabins have a nice covered porch with chairs and a table. We went on the 1 hour horseback ride through the mountains which was very relaxing. The zip line is soooooo worth it! I would recommend Action Park Cabins to anyone! Most of the park is on the side of the mountain so it is a lot of exercise.

2  Thank HeidiAnna2013