“You might be a redneck...”

Kentucky Action Park
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you enjoy Kentucky Action Park! We had time to spare so we figured we would waste it at Kentucky action park. The place is old, nothing updated since the 70's but the price for the fun was dirt cheap. The staff is pleasant and helpful. You can canoe, horseback ride, zip line, rock wall climb, trampoline bungee jump, ride bumper cars, go caters, bumper boats or mini golf or about the price of a cup of coffee. We rented a canoe from them and went down the green river. Really a nice leisurely time. The van was waiting for us at the ferry to take us back. I did the alpine slide and it was a blast. We were glad we stopped there and have priceless memories from it.

1  Thank maggiedanurse
in 13 reviews
"snack bar"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friend and I took my 17 yr old daughter and her friend to Kentucky for vacation. We stayed at the Action Park Cabins. The price was good, there was a ton of room in the cabin, they were clean and had a brand new bathroom. You can sleep 8-10 people. The air condition worked great! The campground was clean. There is a picnic table, a bonfire pit, and a barbecue. The cabins have a nice covered porch with chairs and a table. We went on the 1 hour horseback ride through the mountains which was very relaxing. The zip line is soooooo worth it! I would recommend Action Park Cabins to anyone! Most of the park is on the side of the mountain so it is a lot of exercise.

2  Thank HeidiAnna2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family had so much fun here! The zip line and alpine slide were our favorites. My son loved the bumper boats and bumper cars. All 5 of us tried the rock wall. My husband and 2 younger (8 & 10) kids drove the go karts. The all day wristband is the way to go! My husband is active duty Navy, so his was free. All of the employees were courteous. The zip line guides were fabulous. They also have free WiFi for those teens that can't survive without their techno gadgets. You won't be sorry for spending the day here!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited this attraction for the alpine slide and the zip lining. There are other attractions but honestly they seem small and just kind if ok. I can't speak to the cave or horse back riding because we didn't do it. The staff was very friendly and the zip line guided were fantastic. They were very nice, and patient and made us feel at ease. They even took my 8 year old daughter down tandem because she was scared. They take you through two very small courses to get acclimated and the last one is very long. It's worth the expense. I highly suggest it. The alpine slide was great fun too. You take a very nice chair lift ride up to both of those attractions. They have one of those old time photo dress up places there also. Over all I think it's a great place!

2  Thank jmarqdt