“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Carrollton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed October 10, 2013

was a very clean room with a jacuzzi tub that was also very clean. The english speaking (really matters, I have to understand them) desk staff was phenominal - they understand and provided good customer service. Very pleased, will return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lura M

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed two nights here while visiting my terminally ill brother. I have never met such compassionate employees at a hotel. We only booked two nights but he got worse, the hotel was sold out, but the front desk said - "we have you covered" and let us stay in our room an extra night. From the ladies at the check-in desk all the way to the lady at the breakfast bar - everyone went out of their way to provide quality service. The hotel isn't one of the newest around, but the beds were great and the hotel and room were very clean. I highly recommend this property and commend the staff. Great job!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TinaWVnurse
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Hotel was comfortable from the lobby, to the breakfast area, to the rooms. Everything was clean, the beds extremely inviting, and the employees were friendly and as helpful as could be. Tina provided a refreshing breath of air after a long day on the road, with her courteousness and her knowledge of the area. She was quick to assist me with my questions on where to dine and what to see.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank SouthernVoiceBiloxi
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This Hampton Inn has a 100% rating and they deserve it. This place is nice and the staff is friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable room. Even though we didn't eat the breakfast, it smelled wonderful and looked wonderful too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vedie T
Reviewed September 10, 2013

To begin with front office staff are great! On to our room, air conditioner struggled to keep up, mattress was horrible and would not stay in place, there were someone's dirty shoes in the hall the whole time we were there, this Hampton has the worst breakfast of any Hampton we have stayed at, garbage was around soday and pop machine the whole time we were there - it just never got cleaned, outside the front door was dirty, do they not know what a power washer is, the window in our room was terribly dirty as was the mirror in the bathroom. I understood this hotel is about 0 years old but has been updated. Okay where is the toilet paper holder, this Hampton needs to be looked into. Oh while I was standing at the front desk someone who had just checked in asked for another room sayimg there was just to much mold in the room. At he same time another person said the room did not have a remote for the TV and still another person came back out after just checking in and said the air conditioner did not work. I mean come on people get your act together. The thing that upsets me the most is that I have emailed the manager twice and have not heard back. She also was not present the whole time we were there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Melissa P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Hello Mrs. Raleigh,

Thank you for taking the time to express to me about your concerns with the hotel during your stay. I received your email that you sent the other day and thank you for replying after I emailed you.

I knew that I shouldn't of taken off over the weekend but I had to get some rest. But from your letter, I don't think I will be taking off anymore.

I am so sorry about your terrible stay over the weekend. Victoria did call me and spoke with me about all of your bad experiences that you were having and I did have her refund both nights that you stayed. I know that, that doesn't take care of everything but I do want to say is that I am very sorry about everything and I hope you will give us a chance again to make things right. I will assure you next time you won't have any problems at all.

And I will let the girls on the desk know that you said they done a great job.

Once again, I'm very sorry.

Melissa Petty

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family and I stayed over night. We were in town for a family reunion. It was very kid friendly because we had 5 under the age of 4. The rooms were nice a clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Butler Park was right up the road and we took the kids there to burn energy before bed, one of the guest staff told us about the park. Overall, it was a very nice stay we will be going back again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Was a great stay as always, my third time here; I travel a lot in my position and at times with my family. This is the type of hotel that I/we look for. The staff is very nice, courtesy, helpful and respectful. The location is convenient and close to the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Johna B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express Carrollton
#6 of 7 in Carrollton
Hillside Inn
Hillside Inn
#3 of 7 in Madison

Been to Hampton Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!