“Not what I was told”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what I was told”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

It was just not what I was told it was going to be. It was ok but nothing to brag about. I do not like going in some place with smoking a big turn off. I like to enjoy the food not smoke. It's ok for the ones that do but not for me and my family

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kayla201

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food ok. Smoking not so good.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Food is good but smell of smoke smell spoiled the taste of the food for me. Service was good and folks friendly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank travler082280
Milton, Kentucky
“Another great one”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on the way through Carrollton. I highly recommend the breaded tenderloin. Wished I had ordered two because I wanted another one for a late night snack.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank RSV5100
madison
“totally worth it!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The grillin station is full of friendly people and great food for great prices. I live in Madison Indiana and will willingly go out of my way to go back. My boyfriend and I absolutely love the grillin station and intend to take our friends with us in the near future. Best BBQ around!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank kaleigh r
Indiana
“Nothing fancy, but if you want good ole country home cooking, this is great! Staff is down home friendly, good portions”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Good portions, great prices and the staff is home town friendly. Food is home cooking, daily specials and the sandwiches are good! Not a fancy place, but a clean place. Have been there twice myself, and have not been disappointed.

• Visited December 2011