“Typical Super 8...”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Rome City, Indiana, United States
“Typical Super 8...”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was my third stay at this particular motel and I have not experienced the problems that some others reportedly have (bugs). I was able to use a coupon when I checked in and it kept the total cost of the room just below $60 for the one night. My room was clean and quiet. I had a very strong wifi signal and the service did not fail once during my stay. They also offer a fair selection with the cable channels. The room had a fridge and microwave, though I had no reason to use either one. The continental breakfast looked to be pretty standard fair, with the exception of the "make them yourself" waffles. If that selection didn't meet your needs, there are a few fast food restaurants within walking distance that seemed quite convenient. I was staying at this property while on business, which in this case meant that I had my pickup and a 34' trailer behind it. There is NO truck or RV parking at the motel, but the Burger King next door has a large enough lot that usually doesn't fill up too badly. I suggest double checking with the BK manager before just parking there for the night. Overall, a convenient location and pretty much what I usually expect out of a Super 8.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
super81965, Manager at Super 8 Carrollton, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
thanks again Super 8 management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The clerk's were very polite and helpful - even checking in after 10pm. The room was clean and in great condition. The beds and pillows were confortable. It was quiet enough that we were able to sleep in! Nice area for our two dogs to do their business, and we were given a room near the door just because of the dogs, which is always a plus. Overall, very pleased with this Super 8 and would definitely stay here again if the need arose.

Room Tip: Even the room nearest the entryway was much quieter than other hotels we have stayed in.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our Super 8. We invite you to come back soon when we will have updated rooms with the new Super 8 headboards, new vanities, mirror and lighting fixture. We try to accomodate our guests with pets and glad you appreciate our clerks thoughtfulness
thanks again Super 8 management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Red Roof Inn Carrollton
#1 of 7 in Carrollton
Hillside Inn
Hillside Inn
#3 of 7 in Madison

Been to Super 8 Carrollton? Share your experiences!