“Best Super 8 I have stayed at”
Review of Super 8 Carrollton

Super 8 Carrollton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed December 9, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel had everything that I would want except that the showerhead is too low to the tub. I have never understood why showerheads are mounted lower than 7 feet or so above the tub. The front desk check in service was excellent. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It also had a TV with an adequate number of channels, a good air conditioner, comfortable beds, and comfortable pillows. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who is staying in the Carrollton, Kentucky area. It is a good economic value without sacrificing cleanliness, comfort, or quiet.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice. The cleanliness is what I expected for the price. I have no complaint in that respect. I reserved my room online and used reward points to pay for the stay. Upon checking in the desk clerk asked for my credit card and charged me for the room. When I tried to explain I was using reward points she did not understand. When I received my credit card bill I called Wyndham directly to explain the situation and ask for either my points be restored to my account or my credit card be reimbursed. The person I spoke with was very helpful. I sent her a copy of my credit card statement and the reservation number showing I used reward points. I was eventually sent a check for the cost of the room. I just recevied a call from someone at the Super 8 hotel arguing with me that there was no way my credit card could have been charged. When I tried to explain what happened they told me I was wrong.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Dee R
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We regularly stay here on the 4th of July weekend due to motels being impossible to obtain across the bridge in Madison, IN for Regatta weekend. The rooms are clean! The staff is social and helpful in finding supplies and/or restaurants. The restaurants in the immediate area around the motel are all "fast food". In ten or more stays at this site we have not had any problems or issues and they also except late check-ins. They offer a hot and cold continental breakfast for folks like us who are on a tight time schedule as well as a budget. Close to the Interstate but set far enough of the road that it is very quiet and peaceful.

Room Tip: Book early if possible. Tell your reservationist what your needs are and in the ten or more time we...