Super 8 Carrollton
Priceline
$170
Clifty Inn(Madison)(Great Value!)
$136
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwaveabove averagenice place to staywould stay againbreakfast barrecommend this hotelnashvillepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was the last place we stayed on our road trip. We got here at 1am and just passed out. The food in the morning was great! We had a small issue with the air conditioner having a burning smell, but it went away fast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I first called this motel because it was listed on my Kinergy Corp discounts . To get the discounts I had to use a reservation number provided . When I called that number I was told this motel showed no availability but when the associate connected me directly to the front desk they said they did have rooms . However , making a direct reservation denied me the discount .
On arrival , I found they had lied about having tractor trailer parking . They told me to park at Burger King . I then asked if they accepted the Corporate Lodging Consultant card which would have given me a rate below the published rate . They said they didn't . Another lie . I was just at the CLC website and saw member rates at this motel for the past week including the day of my stay . The Best Western next to this motel does accept the CLC cards but had no smoking rooms available . After staying at the Super 8 my wife said we should have stayed at a smoking room in the Best Western . With three better , cleaner hotels in adjoining lots it would be insane to stay at Super 8 .

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2012

On our way down to the gulf of Mexico, we found the Super 8 to be very clean, well lit, and close to restaurants. This motel is pet friendly and close to the interestate. A very easy off and on, if you are looking for that quick overnight stop.

Room Tip: Try closer to the front desk for ease of moving your luggage into and out.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I am VERY picky when it comes to clean - this is the first hotel I've stayed in that has meant my expectations. Room was comfortable and good value for the price. I read the other reviews and cannot agree with them. The breakfast included hot waffles, cereal, muffins, sweet roll, coffee, juice. It is a pet friendly hotel and I did find myself ready to let my dog out when I heard a woof before I realized it wasn't mine but it was one woof and that is to be expected. I am a light sleeper and did not notice any excess noise. The night desk clerk was friendly, offered suggestions for dining, and rapidly checked me in. The gentleman in the morning (I believe owner perhaps) was also very friendly, took a letter to mail for me, and checked me out with no waiting. I would definitely return to this hotel and be certain my friends traveling in that area are aware of it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We chose this facility as it was pet friendly and budget priced - an overnight stay while travelling. Although clean and comfortable it was very loud. Outdoor/vehicle noise, hallway noise, upstairs noise, noise from adjoining rooms. And, the fan in the bathroom, which turns on automatically with the light switch, sounded like a jet engine. This facility is located next door to 2-3 other hotels - we will definately try them next time.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple