“Great service! Great experience!”

Red Roof Inn Carrollton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed April 2, 2014

From the moment I checked in, to the moment I checked out, this hotel surpassed my expectations. Was warmly greeted by a young lady at front desk, and the check in process was smooth. I asked about local restaurants and not only did she provide me with maps, she also gave me personal reviews of all the local spots! Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Bed was great. TV had a good amount of channels. Had a little bit of an issue with the wi-fi, while moving around the hotel, but no big deal. Breakfast was not bad, standard fare. Overall no complaints. Wouldv'e preferred a first floor room, but not a deal breaker. If I ever pass through this area of Kentucky, I would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel. It is nice to hear that your stay went very well! I will let the front desk attendant know that you found her to be helpful with providing information on our local restaurants. Our front desk go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a great stay from check in to check out. Thank you for noticing our new beds and the abundance of channels on our upgraded satellite programming with HD channels. We are glad you found them entertaining! Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation needs. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The hotel is right of off the freeway, which makes for easy access. Check in was very quick, and everyone was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The wireless internet worked well. I liked that there were a number of fast food restaurants nearby to choose from. If I were in the area again, and needed a place to stay, I would stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel while you were in the area. I am glad that you found our location very convenient and easily accessible. You are correct in that we are directly off of Interstate 71 and are walking distance to several restaurants nearby. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly upgraded internet and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Our staff take pride in making sure our Hotel is immaculate inside and out. We look forward to your next visit to Carrollton!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stay at this hotel weekly when I travel on business. I am always greeted with a smile. The front desk girl felicia is always so helpful. The breakfast at this hotel I'd very fresh the rooms are always clean and the closest thing to home that I have found. I will stay at this hotel many more times and will recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: There is not fitness center at this location but it would be a great thing to add.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that we are delivering to your expectations and are helping you feel like our place is like a second home to you. I appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel and look forward to seeing you again next week!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We arrived at this inn after checking into and out of a very unpleasant lodge within 10 minutes in the same town. The contrast was was tremendous and the price about the same.
The staff was very polite and helpful at check in. The room was clean and well equipped. Breakfast the next morning was great and we had a good night's sleep. If we visit Carrollton again we will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that we were able to turn your negative experience at another hotel into a positive one! Thank you for giving us a try! I will let the front desk attendant who checked you in know that you were impressed with her during your check in. She will be pleased to hear that. I am also happy to know that you had a good night's sleep in one of our new beds and found our newly renovated guestrooms to be well-equipped. We try our very best to ensure our hotel provides our guests with the best value for the price paid.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I came to see my family near Carrollton. We decided to stay at the Best Western as it was a convenient location. We were impressed with how friendly the staff were and the service we received. The breakfast was also fresh and my kids enjoyed the waffles. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you found our location convenient and our staff to be friendly and accommodating for you and your family. It is also nice to hear that your kids enjoyed our breakfast! It is important for us to please the little ones as well as the adults! We hope to see your family when you come to visit again!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here while i was travelling across the U.S. for business. The staff were welcoming when i arrived and were helpful anytime i needed something. I really did feel like i was home even though i came from overseas. I recommend the hotel for business or pleasure. You will be pleased.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
rp2013, Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us all the way from overseas and found our hotel to be very similar to your own home. Although it cannot replace your home, we try our very best to ensure that every guest has a comfortable experience while staying with us. We hope to see you soon whether it is for business again or for a leisure visit!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The girl that checked me in at night was nice. She greeted me with a smile when I walked in and was very interested in what brought me to the area, i was impressed with her and the hotel. Price was good and rooms were very clean. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel and staying with us while you were in the area from overseas with your business partner. It made me very happy to see that you and our front desk attendant were carrying on a nice conversation while you were checking into the hotel. Our front desk is always interested in making sure guests have a smooth and quick check-in while also making sure that their needs are met at the same time. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business visit.

RP

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Quality Inn
#4 of 7 in Madison
Best Way Inn
Best Way Inn
#6 of 7 in Madison

Been to Red Roof Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!