“Amazing Atmosphere!”

Description: Opened in 2009
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Amazing Atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I came here a little while back and we loved it. The service was on point & it had a very cozy, warm atmosphere.The only thing I'm disappointed about, was that I hadn't tried it sooner! You guys are great and really bring the friendliness in Carrollton.

• Visited August 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“A Good Carrollton Restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We went to Down on Main with a large group. The menu offered a lot of variety and our server was very attentive. My husband ordered the chicken cordon bleu (blue in the menu) which was good but the portions were small. He did not care for the white cheddar macaroni and cheese which tasted like pasta with only milk and butter on it and no cheese flavor. I ordered the pasta primavera which was very good and a generous portion. The garlic bread was lacking since it was just 2 small yeast rolls cut in half and toasted. However, the plain rolls were very tasty. Atmosphere wise it was quiet and reserved but the front door made an awful sound whenever anyone exited the restaurant. We may visit again the next time we are in Carrollton.

• Visited August 2011