“Crazy family fun”

Red River Gorge Zipline
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Campton
More attraction details
Owner description: Red River Gorge Zipline Tour has 5 Ziplines anywhere from 330FT. to 1900 FT. The tour is between 2 -3 Hours. The last 2 lines are Dual Racing Zips that allow you to race at speeds up to 50 MPH soaring 300Ft over the Gorge. We invite you and your family to come out and experience this truly unique adventure.
Lawrence, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Crazy family fun”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Six members of my family went ziplining with Red River Gorge Zipline on March 16, 2013. One of the ziplines was down for maintenance, but the staff more than made up for it. The guides were great, and made everyone feel safe and relaxed. I highly recommend this experience to anyone planning a visit to the Red River Gorge area. Also, the photo package is great - a really cool extra. I really appreciate the team who coordinated our tour - we all had a blast!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jamclean73

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mark it off your bucket list”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I cannot express how wonderful this experience was and how awesome the staff treat you from the first phone call until you say goodbye. When you go take some extra cash and tip your guides they are worth every cent.

1 Thank bad3615
Owensboro, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Loved It!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was our Third time zipping and our first time at your facility. Our guides were great!!! The ziplines are the best I have ever done!! Our son and his friend had never been and had the best time. We highly recommend this experience!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kathypayne72
Marco Island, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Three of us went to Red River Gorge to do this zip line tour. This was a first for all of us. We LOVED it! It exceeded our expectations. The tour guides were wonderful and they made us feel very safe. We will definitely do this again. Thank you for such a fun experience!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank lezleikelly
Berea, Kentucky, United States
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I did the zipline on Nov. 11, 2012 along with a friend of mine. It was awesome! I am so glad we did this and can't wait to bring my daughter and her boyfriend soon. I dont think we can wait until spring! Thanks so much to the staff and the guides who made us feel so welcome and relaxed. Thanks Dan, Aaron, Kyle!!
The Cliffview Inn is also a wonderful place to stay. James was especially helpful when we locked ourselves out of the room! Thank you James!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lisa A
RRGZ, Manager at Red River Gorge Zipline, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you!
Amy

Been to Red River Gorge Zipline? Share your experiences!