“Zipline Experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red River Gorge Zipline

Red River Gorge Zipline
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Campton
More attraction details
Owner description: Red River Gorge Zipline Tour has 5 Ziplines anywhere from 330FT. to 1900 FT. The tour is between 2 -3 Hours. The last 2 lines are Dual Racing Zips that allow you to race at speeds up to 50 MPH soaring 300Ft over the Gorge. We invite you and your family to come out and experience this truly unique adventure.
Fruitlank Park
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zipline Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Last week we went to Red River Gorge, just to take in the Fall colors, and "do the zipine." It was all together an awesome experience. The staff and tour guides were awesome. I loved the Zipline course. The best yet! Recommend it to all you thrill seekers, daredevils. I give it a 10!

1 Thank DeeDee S

Louisville, Kentucky
“Red River Gorge Zipline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I love going ziplining here. I've taken my kid's twice, my mom and my boyfriend and loved it every time. The instuctors are very knowledgable and helpful and the staff at the front desk have always been very friendly. The scenery is just beautiful there also. I highly recommend this!

Visited October 2012
RRGZ, Manager at Red River Gorge Zipline, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! Also, thank you for bringing out your family! Let us know if we can ever set up a group trip or reunion for you. We have packages with the Inn and Conference center if you would be interested. I hope to see you out on the lines again soon!

Amy Sellin
Campton, Kentucky
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

One of the best attractions that I have every visited. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Great staff and guides.

Frenchburg, Kentucky, United States
“Red River Gorge Zipline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I had an awesome time!! The guides were very professional & we felt very safe under their supervision. It was an experience that I will never forget....can't wait to do it again in the spring! :-)

Lexington, KY
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great first zip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had wanted to zip line before but it never worked with our schedules. RRG Zipline is a short drive from Lexington in the beautiful Daniel Boone National Forest near RedRiver Gorge and Natural Bridge State Park. Stay at the park, a cabin at Cliffview resort, camp at the gorge! Great trails, great climbing and awesome zips. Guides safety conscious but fun!

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your first zip experience. Our guides love to know that you feel safe and have fun! If we can ever help you with anything in the future, please let us know.

Been to Red River Gorge Zipline? Share your experiences!