“College visit”

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank DAWN A
There are newer reviews for Best Western Campbellsville Inn

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed over the weekend. Older hotel, but the owners keep it in excellent shape. After driving 16 hours it was a pleasant surprise to find a large room, ice cold AC, a very comfortable bed, and the friendliest of staff. And Clean. The room was spotless. The hotel was spotless. Great free breakfast. Excellent rates. If you are looking for a place to stay in Campbellsville KY, you can;t go wrong here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank MIke M
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I just had to write to let everyone know what a wonderful experience I had when I stayed at this hotel. I made my reservation on line and then called the hotel directly because we would be arriving at about 1:30am and we have smoke and pet allergies. I spoke to a very pleasant woman who assured me that our room would be all set for us when we arrived. We were exhausted, it was about 90-100 degrees outside and we were checked into a nice COOL room that was very nicely appointed. I expected the room would be warm and we would have to turn the air conditioning on and wait for the room to cool off. However, we were very pleasantly surprised! Not only was the room temperature perfect,the rooms had been very nicely updated since my previous stay about 4 years prior. Not only did the room look good, the beds were SO comfortable and had the BEST pillows. This hotel is VERY CLEAN. We felt VERY SAFE and the STAFF is the BEST! We had several interactions with different staff members and EVERYONE was SO pleasant, friendly, helpful and accommodating. I can't say enough good things. ALSO, it was a very good value for a nice, clean, well appointed room. A wonderful breakfast was included with hot and cold items. And, every day when we came back to the hotel, there was fresh popcorn and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. What more can a person ask for. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at this hotel and will certainly stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Anne D
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Imagine comimg off the road ,whether business or pleasure, to a beautifully landscaped hotel. You go in to the lobby and you are greeted with a very friendly hello by a professional desk clerk. After paying a very reasonable price, you go to a nicely decorated room with a microwave,fridge, TV,recliner and a very comfortable bed. The next morning you will have a well stocked breakfast including eggs, bacon or sausage,bagels, waffels,cereals and much more. Welcome to the Best Western Campbellsville Inn.Elizabeth,Dana,Shandy or Rigo will do their very best to treat you like royalty. The rooms and the entire hotel is very clean. Rigo,the manager, has one of the best cleaning staffs in the hotel business.Oh yeah, all the chocolate chip cookies and popcorn you want. FOR FREE! Welcome to the Best Western Campbellsville Inn. You will love it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Randy H
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We have been traveling to Campbellsville for 5 years now (we average 12 nights a year). For the last three years we have stayed at the Best Western. After staying at another establishment in the area the first 2 years, we were so glad to have found the Best Western. The rooms are a nice size. We always have a king room and there are plenty of pillows on the bed. Our room as always been clean. We have a flat screen TV along with the normal microwave and fridge. The breakfast offers just about everything you might want. Ranging from yogurt to cereals to sausage, eggs and biscuits just to name a few items. Each evening there is fresh popcorn and cookies available in the lobby. The front desk even has candy and chips for sale. Price is very reasonable

The staff is most accomodating and friendly. We have had to opportunity to meet the owner and he was friendly and wanted to make sure that everything was fine and that we were happy and content customers. That managers are wonderful to work with and know us by name.

We would highly recommend this BW location to anyone whether it be for business and personal.

Room Tip: Room 115 has a flat screen
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Footballparents
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I have been staying at the Best Western for three years during CU football season. The rate is reasonable. I can't say enough great things about the staff. Shandy is exceptional. Rigo is very accomodating and friendly. The housekeeping staff has always had my room clean and ready. ( I have the same room each stay) Love the cookies and breakfast. I feel as if this is a home away from home for me. I am looking forward to next football season. I know I will always be treated wonderfully each stay.

Lexington Grandmother

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank judith h
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Very clean hotel from lobby to room. Comfortable beds. Has the feel of a small 4-5 star hotel. Exceptional staff that go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. Full hot breakfast with sausage, eggs, biscuits, waffles, ect... BW adds the special touches, popcorn and warm chocolate chip cookies each evening. A great home away from home when attending a CU event, family reunion. or simply on vacation.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TigerMom35
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
#1 of 2 in Columbia
Springfield Inn
Springfield Inn
#2 of 4 in Springfield

Been to Best Western Campbellsville Inn? Share your experiences!