Best Western Campbellsville Inn
Lakeview Motel(Campbellsville)
Towne Motel(Campbellsville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Cumberland Lodge Motel(Russell Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfree popcornbest westernscleanest hotelhot itemshot tubno elevatorcomfortable bedsgreat place to stayoutdoor poolvisiting familynice sizefitness centerwafflesvery nice hotelnon smokingstay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed here two nights. We did not have reservations, just walked in about 5pm and asked if they had a room. We were hot and tired. My hubby thought we had stayed here before and he was right. We were given a king non-smoking room with a recliner and a desk with great chair. The bathroom was very clean and well appointed. I loved the floor - well spaced rounded tiles like 'pebbles' - easy to walk on, even when wet. Big fluffy towels, great showerhead. This hotel is far from any busy road and I slept wonderfully for the first time in three nights. Breakfast was okay; usual pre-prepared cheese omelets, sausage, gravy and biscuits plus fruit, cereals, etc. But the dear lady who worked there! What a peach! All of the staff we spoke with were professional and friendly. You could tell they enjoyed their jobs. Would we stay here again? YES!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Best hotel within 50 miles. Clean. Great room. Fresh hot breakfast. The place to stay. Period

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank jjgolfer
Reviewed June 13, 2010

I'm a Pediatrician who has been asked to work in Campbellsville for over a month now and to live in a hotel during my term here. For comparison's sake, my job has taken me across the nation and even internationally, and so I've stayed in many places, slept in many rooms, and dealt with numerous people over the years. After my experience here though I must say that this is quite possibly the best hotel experience I've ever had! Everyone has always been unbelievably friendly, helpful, and professional, from the front desk staff and the manager Mr. Flores to the family of young ladies who clean the rooms daily! Regarding the service it is always extremely prompt and courteous, and I can't say enough about the cleanliness of the place. All of the facilities, from the pool/hot tub area to the breakfast area and rooms have always been taken care of well and appear inviting. Given my experience here I've already recommended this place to family, friends, and others if they ever need a place to stay in Campbellsville!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jgerwe
Reviewed November 30, 2009

We stayed at the BW Campbellsville over Thanksgiving weekend. We had 2 rooms and a quick phone call to the hotel a week before our arrival secured us rooms directly across the hall from one another. One was a Standard room with 2 Queen beds and was very large and comfortable. The other was an Executive Suite with a King bed and crib. We upgraded to the Suite so that we would have the refrigerator and microwave in the room. Definitely a plus when traveling with a child. The suite accomodated us and all of our belongings and there was room but not a whole lot. I believe they have a Jacuzzi suite that has a seperate living area which might be worth a try next time.

The service was great, we were treated very well, the staff was definitely friendly and accomdating. The continentatl breakfast was very good. It had a waffle maker, fruit, biscuits and gravy, egg,s sausage, cereals, sweet rolls/ bagels and a selection of coffee and juices. The staff was on hand to refiill things and keep the area tidy. Again, very friendly and helpful. Telling us about local shopping and things to do.

In the lobby area they provide complimentary popcorn, coffee and cookies which was great for a quick snack. Complimentary newspapers were also in the lobby. There are a number of fast food restaurants in the area but we didnt use them since we were visiting family. It was a bit farther away from the "main" shopping area in Campbellsville but that was fine with us.

All in all, it was a great Thanksgiving visit. We used to stay with relatives but for the price and service that we recieved we defiinitely plan on staying there on any future trips.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank newtoy
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Every time that we have ever stayed at this lodge we have always received nothing but five star care in ever respect. The manager, Mr.Flores and his wife were especially caring and helpful to meet our ever need. They went out of their way to make sure we we comfortable ever day that we stayed there. The housekeeping staff were exceptionally friendly and made sure our room was immaculate everyday that we were there. A special thanks to Hope&Faith Pruitt who met our every need and exceeded our expectations. They were prompt and helpful. We have a lot of friends who come as often as they can from out of town and this place is the first place that they want to stay. We come from Ga. about every 2 weeks and I just would not be happy staying any where else!!
A special thanks to the staff that prepares the breakfast every morning. They are friendly and so helpful. They greet us and make us feel like we are apart of the "family".
The rooms are decorated nicely and we just love the linens/ pillows. All the comfort of home away from home. Thanks so much for all you do you'll never know how much all this means to us.

• Stayed: September 2009