“Awaken is a very unique, up to date fashion boutique with a very clean atmosphere.”
Review of Awaken Boutique

Awaken Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Awaken Boutique is a locally owned and operated women's clothing boutique located in the heart of Campbellsville, KY's historical district. We offer an affordable, one-of-a-kind shopping experience by featuring the latest trends in the world of must-have fashion. We also carry a large selection of custom jewelry, artwork, and clothing items that are hand-made locally!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have visited awaken quite a few times, each time I drive from out of county just to go because it is so worth it. The owner is the sweetest and inspires you to be more open to fashion. She always is so helpful. Since visiting awaken my closet has grown with more unique patterned clothing and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you are in the campbellsville area...GO!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Katlynwallace

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soho chic comes to Campbellsville!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I live in New Jersey and come to visit my in laws every few months. My first trip to Awaken was just when it opened. I was shocked to find such a trendy boutique in a small town- and so affordable! It is a regular stop on my trips to Kentucky. I look forward to buying a lot of clothes and jewelry too. I've also gotten shoes and a handbag. I even follow on Facebook. The design of the store is amazing. You will love everything about it!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TrendyKate
“Best small town store”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I love Awaken Boutique. You can't get these clothes anywhere else in Campbellsville. I also love the local jewelry and art. Its a great alternative to the big chain stores. I love going to find unique pieces to build my wardrobe. You have to check this place out.

Visited August 2013
“Amazing store”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love this store and keep up with all of the wonderful clothes online! The owner is easy to work with and always willing to help the customer find whatever they need!

Visited June 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Trendy cool store”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This store is awesome for the young and thin. she has items you can't find anywhere else in Campbellsville. Great store for tweens, teens and young adults. Has a urban vibe to the store.

Visited August 2013