“Family Favorite”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is one of my favorites. Love the hometown feel and delicious brisket. They are constantly making changes to improve the menu. I always look forward to dining there.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We visited Brothers after a cycling event nearby. The portions were large, the prices reasonable and the service very quick. We had the Hot Brown, the pigs in an orchard and the burnt ends. All were delicious. Our server was delightful and attentive without being overbearing. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mwemom
Reviewed February 15, 2014

we went last night and the place was packed. it was a friday night and valentine's day. had to wait a while but so worth it. everything was exquisite and the staff courteous and knowledgeable. our waitress even recommended a great craft beer that went with my entree. my partner had the ribs and i had a thing called burnt ends and am convinced that it is a hidden pearl. my mouth waters just thinking of them. GO GO GO if you dont think this is the best place to eat in campbellsville, you're crazy

Reviewed January 16, 2014

A great place to enjoy a business lunch, family dinner, or special occasion. The BBQ is tasty and the salads are one of my favorites. It is obvious that the family takes pride in providing great food and a wonderful atmosphere.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Love the atomsphere and the food is outstanding! I love good ribs and brisket and it has the best of both. Get there early for burnt ends, my favorite thing on the menu. I tried the gumbo last time I was there and it's a perfect cold night appetizer.

2  Thank KentuckyLyn