Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
$59
Lucky Vista Motel(Campbellsville)
$41
Agoda.com
Best Western Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
Sleep Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Hotels.com
$65
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Anchor Inn and Suites(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$100
$70
  • Restaurant
Timber Pointe Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
All reviewsbreakfast hostfront deskdaughter's weddingthe breakfast areathe indoor pool areaour night stayvery nice staycomfortable roomsnice poolmicrowave and refrigeratorvery nice hotelgreat place to staythis past weekendvisiting familyhome away from homestaff was friendlyjessy
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place is absolutely wonderful! I come to Campbellsville every summer to visit family, I normally stay at the Best Western, however I had seen several positive reviews about this place recently so I decided to check it out myself,even though it was a little more expensive, I was extremely impressed! I booked my room online, and did not have a preference to which room I stayed in. They have recently been doing some remodeling and since they were close to selling out the room that I recieved was a king jacuzzi! It was amazing! The lighting in the bathroom was a little dim, however I noticed if I left the light on it would brighten over time. It has an awesome contempary look and I adore the mirrored tile work around the jacuzzi and the wall seperating the tub from the bed. The bed (I was told) had just been upgraded and I was the very first person to sleep on it! The other furniture in the room was somewhat dated but I am sure with all the remodeling they are doing that will be the next on the list! And it was clean as can be! The young girl and guy at the front desk allowed me to check in early and that really helped because I was able to drop off my things and get straight to my family! They were very kind and helpful about explaining things that their hotel offers during my stay and laughed and joked and made me feel like part of the family, however they knew how to do it effectively and were not pushy or annoying in any way, I even signed up for their rewards club program because I think I have found a place I can feel at home for a few days once a year! I overheard during breakfast that there were golf teams staying there on the same floor as myself, however, they must have been very respectful or something because I slept wonderfully! Ask to talk to Crystal or Ravi when you go they are the ones who made my stay absolutely wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank andrea s
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This hotel has three floors and 65 rooms. I was greeted by Nathan at the front desk who was very nice and helped me get thru registration very quickly. Their breakfast was included and it was amazing!!! They have a PANCAKE MACHINE! You push a button and your pancake comes out!! The room was VERY CLEAN and I would definitely stay there again. When I was extending my stay by a day the two people at the front desk were so kind and friendly to me. Christi and Mickey were very cordial and helpful with directions for me as I left. Small town hospitality at its best! See you all next year if not sooner!!

Room Tip: Ask for any room. I never heard any hallway noise!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PerriKY
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel was clean and well appointed. This is a non smoking no pets hotel which is the reason we selected it. The staff was very helpful and even provided printed directions to us when we asked how to get somewhere. However, I have to agree with the previous reviewer; I was very put off by the staff member asking for a review so the staff member could receive a monetary reward. There is a right and wrong way to ask for a review. Don't be so pushy. I would have provided a good review anyway and probably mentioned the staff members by name because of the great service, but because of the way I was asked, I was put off by the whole situation. Nonetheless, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank SouthernGirlFromAla
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, big rooms, clean! Not much more you can ask for. Only thing I can say is the desk attendant hounded me for a review, which was a little annoying because I was running late and she kept trying to talk to me. But that's all. Don't beg for a review!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Awesome Breakfast bar and great rooms!!!! Ellen is the greatest!! The rooms were very clean and confortable and the ervice was excellent, the breakfast bar was great, it was all so freash and clean, a great stay for Campbellsville!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends