“Small Clean Hotel on the Edge of town”

Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, big rooms, clean! Not much more you can ask for. Only thing I can say is the desk attendant hounded me for a review, which was a little annoying because I was running late and she kept trying to talk to me. But that's all. Don't beg for a review!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Awesome Breakfast bar and great rooms!!!! Ellen is the greatest!! The rooms were very clean and confortable and the ervice was excellent, the breakfast bar was great, it was all so freash and clean, a great stay for Campbellsville!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have never been to Campbellsville Kentucky before our stay from 7/2/14-7/6/14. We were part of a wedding that had blocked off 30 rooms or so but my husband and I decided to add a few more days to the trip for a little get away with our daughter. We arrived kind of late on 7/2 but we were off to a good start the hotel was so nice and we loved our room it was very nice and clean. In the morning my daughter and I woke up to get me some much needed coffee thats when we met Ellen and she was such a delight pretty much everything you want in an employee that is going to be dealing with so many hungry tired people she really was a breath of fresh air. A little later when my husband woke we went back down to enjoy breakfast when Ellen was more than helpful with informing us of all the events going on around town she even went and made us copies of the line up for the the entire Hoilday weekend. We enjoyed many of these events if wasn't for the staff of the hotel we wouldn't have had these memories. So that being said our stay was so great and we thank you!!!

Room Tip: Our room was right next to the elevator and the noise level was pretty low. The occasional kids in...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela E
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Our stay was a nice, unexpected surprise. There was a very kind and courteous gentlemen at the front desk when we arrived. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast host, Ellen, was outstanding. She did a great job preparing the breakfast and made sure we had everything we needed. Crystal, who worked the front desk in the morning, was very friendly and helpful. Its nice to stay at a place where the workers seem to enjoy their jobs!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last night and it was an enjoyable stay. The man at the front desk was very polite and friendly, and he acknowledged us as IHG members and upgraded our room. The pool looked very nice (we didn't use it because they didn't have a hot tub). The bed was soft, the pillows were perfect, and we had a great night's sleep. We had a standard HIE breakfast, they are always good though! We'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed here a year ago and it was nice. We stayed again and it was a truly wonderful stay. Mickey at the front desk was very helpful. Ellen, the breakfast host, was excellent as well. The food was good, much better than last year. Ellen provided great service in making sure everything was warm. We will stay again very soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels and have very good service here. I have stayed at this hotel several times and Mickey at the front desk is always cheerful and goes out of his way to accomodate his guests. Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank raeman70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville KY
#1 of 5 in Campbellsville
Best Western Columbia
Best Western Columbia
#1 of 2 in Columbia

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!