Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
Towne Motel(Campbellsville)
Lakeview Motel(Campbellsville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Cumberland Lodge Motel(Russell Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast hostfront deskdaughter's weddingthe breakfast areathe indoor pool areaour night stayvery nice staycomfortable roomsnice poolmicrowave and refrigeratorvery nice hotelgreat place to staythis past weekendvisiting familyhome away from homestaff was friendlyjessy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Similar to any other Holiday Inn Express, but with really thin walls. Could hear my 'neighbors' entire phone call. Rooms are nice, but exercise room is pathetic. One treadmill, stair climber and oscillating walker...all really old. But Chico the man behind the counter, what a cool friendly dude with a colorful name and stories. Made the stay memorable beyond the standard fare which I have come to expect from staying in hotels every week 3-4 to 5 nights. Talk to him. He's nice and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a wonderful facility, but the Staff (David and Mickey) was the real treat! Mickey greeted me with a pleasant smile and welcome as though I was returning home. He took time to share the upgrades to the Holiday Inn points system and asked me how my travels had been today. Great to be treated like a king and like a valued customer! I had some questions as to how the Direct TV controller worked to which David showed me the operational functions and asked if I had any questions. I told him that the one in my room did not allow the channels to be changed very well. He proceeded to leave his current project and take time to come up to the room and reprogram the unit in my room and be sure the unit worked for me before leaving. How refreshing to have someone care that it worked for me the customer. David and Mickey were both extremely pleasant to deal with during my experience. I would strongly recommend this facility and most of all the staff that helped make my stay a great one! Thank you David and Mickey!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I recommend this hotel. No problems encountered, and I have no criticisms. The room was clean, tidy, and met my expectations. Thanks for a good night's sleep. The staff were courteous, helpful and polite.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have a restaurant or room service
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My front desk clerk Connie was very helpful and always checking on our comfory. Our maid Crystal kept my room exactly as I requested and when I requested as well as any extras I might have needed as well as always smiling and making you feel good.
My breakfast lady Ellen was fantastic always offering help or info on all items location. She kept the breakfast bar clean and well stocked as well as very fresh. These ladies made our stay very comfortable and happy and this is one of the best service I have ever had and hotel stays.

Respectfully,

Le Nora Johnson

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The holiday inn express in Campbellsville is by far the best hotel in town. The rooms were very clean, extremely spacious, and modern. The staff is very cordial and accommodating. The breakfast has a large selection and fresh. I would say it's the premiere place in town. I will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2013