“Great Hotel, Great Staff, and I had a great stay”

Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I recommend this hotel. No problems encountered, and I have no criticisms. The room was clean, tidy, and met my expectations. Thanks for a good night's sleep. The staff were courteous, helpful and polite.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have a restaurant or room service
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My front desk clerk Connie was very helpful and always checking on our comfory. Our maid Crystal kept my room exactly as I requested and when I requested as well as any extras I might have needed as well as always smiling and making you feel good.
My breakfast lady Ellen was fantastic always offering help or info on all items location. She kept the breakfast bar clean and well stocked as well as very fresh. These ladies made our stay very comfortable and happy and this is one of the best service I have ever had and hotel stays.

Respectfully,

Le Nora Johnson

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The holiday inn express in Campbellsville is by far the best hotel in town. The rooms were very clean, extremely spacious, and modern. The staff is very cordial and accommodating. The breakfast has a large selection and fresh. I would say it's the premiere place in town. I will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Holiday Inn Express has updated all rooms and a great place for the entire family. The staff was great and helpful. Looking forward to staying there again. Owner was there and asked if he could do anything to improve our stay

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WW1945may
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Hotel was great! Very clean, all associates were very nice, front desk personal are very friendly, and Ellen in the continental breakfast are was very friendly as well and kept area fully stocked and very clean. I had talked to her in the mornings and she is definitely a plus to your hotel! I was there for 3 days and it was a pleasure talking with her. As usual the food was great!
Rooms were very clean as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Just wanted to inform whoever reads this, that I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was great and helped me with all my needs. I never been to a hotel with soo man options for breakfast and the breakfast lady Ellen made me feel like family. I will make sure I recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep up the good work =)

Room Tip: They always make sure to provided you with a good room!.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Corey R
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is an open message to the manager of the Holiday Inn Express in Campbellsville, KY:

My wife and I were staying at an RV park in Campbellsville, KY on 9/12/2013 when an urgent need arose to fax a rather lengthy contract document to our realtor in Florida. Unfortunately, the tiny Campbellsville community didn’t have any fax service facilities (a la Staples or Kinkos). In fact, when I searched the local yellow pages for fax services, the only listing was your Holiday Inn Express. So I phoned your hotel and reached your desk agent, Mickey Moran. I asked Mickey whether your fax service was for the sole use of your guests, or a service I could pay to use. He gave me to understand that it was intended for the use of your guests, but quickly added that he would be happy to help us. My wife went to the hotel and met with Mickey, who was kind enough to fax the document for her, free of charge.

Please express our most extreme gratitude to the very cordial and extraordinarily helpful Mickey Moran. You should be proud to have him in your employ. Let me add that, being motorhome owners, we may never stay in one of your hotels, but we will remember the brand fondly and recommend you whenever possible.

Regards,
Bob and Robin Cusanelli
Cocoa, Florida

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TWFlash
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville KY
#1 of 2 in Columbia
The Hill House
The Hill House
#1 of 1 in Loretto

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!