“ENJOYED MY STAY!.”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Lumberton, North Carolina
“ENJOYED MY STAY!.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Just wanted to inform whoever reads this, that I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was great and helped me with all my needs. I never been to a hotel with soo man options for breakfast and the breakfast lady Ellen made me feel like family. I will make sure I recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep up the good work =)

Room Tip: They always make sure to provided you with a good room!.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Corey R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Port St John, Florida
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is an open message to the manager of the Holiday Inn Express in Campbellsville, KY:

My wife and I were staying at an RV park in Campbellsville, KY on 9/12/2013 when an urgent need arose to fax a rather lengthy contract document to our realtor in Florida. Unfortunately, the tiny Campbellsville community didn’t have any fax service facilities (a la Staples or Kinkos). In fact, when I searched the local yellow pages for fax services, the only listing was your Holiday Inn Express. So I phoned your hotel and reached your desk agent, Mickey Moran. I asked Mickey whether your fax service was for the sole use of your guests, or a service I could pay to use. He gave me to understand that it was intended for the use of your guests, but quickly added that he would be happy to help us. My wife went to the hotel and met with Mickey, who was kind enough to fax the document for her, free of charge.

Please express our most extreme gratitude to the very cordial and extraordinarily helpful Mickey Moran. You should be proud to have him in your employ. Let me add that, being motorhome owners, we may never stay in one of your hotels, but we will remember the brand fondly and recommend you whenever possible.

Regards,
Bob and Robin Cusanelli
Cocoa, Florida

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TWFlash
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed at Holiday Inn after another local hotel messed up on our reservations. Staff is professional and wanting to accommodate athletic teams. Jacuzzi.s, meeting rooms and late check out all made our stay excellent. Rooms are big and they have a full breakfast and laundry facility to wash uniforms. If you are in town to play CU, this is the property for your team.

Room Tip: We went with the king beds and a roll away and put three to a room
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul F
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Great stay :-) staff was very nice and accommodating. Best hotel I have stayed at in Campbellsville. Great rooms and accommodations, kids likes the pool area. Will certainly stay again if we visit in the future. Definitely would recommend to others staying in the area.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Ashley87k
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Campbellsville a couple of weeks ago. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms, swimming area, lobby, and breakfast area were all very clean.The hotel was easy to find and was near everything in town. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013
Frankfort, Kentucky
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We spent the night because our Kentucky Baptist Chorale met in Campbellsville for our annual Music Retreat. My husband and I had been in Mackinaw Island the week before and we travel often so I know a good place when we stay in one. This is the BEST place we have stayed in a very long time. It was clean and the breakfast was outstanding. Usually you get cereal, Danish, coffee, two choices of juice and a piece of fruit. Holiday Inn had everything you would want, two kinds of sausage, scrambled eggs, hard boil eggs, pancake, gravy, biscuits, toast, 4 or 5 choices of juice. A variety of cereals, oats, yogurt, all kinds of Danish that were warm and fresh. There is so much good to say about this place I am running out of room. I am proud to put my name to this compliment because we were so satisfied with every phase of the place. S & E Palko

Room Tip: We enjoy being able to have breakfast at the place we stay and most places don't serve a variety...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Smyrna, DE
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hotel is approximately 8 years old. Feels newer. Clean room and friendly front desk staff. Room is consistent with most HIE properties. Everything worked although the Direct TV satellite was a little sketchy and the remote was a challenge. Bathroom was very clean and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast follows same HIE format. I would like to personally thank the staff for having breakfast available well before the daily start time of 6:30. For a business traveler this is much appreciated. Thank You! The only downside--walls and floors/ceilings are not as solid as some hotels. You can definitely hear walkers above and outside the room--thankfully guests were respectful of one another.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Darryl A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville KY
Best Western Columbia
Best Western Columbia
#1 of 2 in Columbia
Kozy Haven Log Cabin Rentals

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!