Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
Towne Motel(Campbellsville)
Lakeview Motel(Campbellsville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Cumberland Lodge Motel(Russell Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast hostfront deskdaughter's weddingthe breakfast areathe indoor pool areaour night stayvery nice staycomfortable roomsnice poolmicrowave and refrigeratorvery nice hotelgreat place to staythis past weekendvisiting familyhome away from homestaff was friendlyjessy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Clean, friendly staff, great breakfest. Front desk staff is the best I have ever dealt with. The new owners and manager are awsome. They got to have the best housekeeping staff in the town.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Burns2008
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express in Campbellsville KY is new, clean, & nice. The rooms are spacious, pool is indoor, & the breakfast is an added bonus.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank sbwright
Reviewed April 25, 2012

i have stayed at your hotel about four times each year since you opened. I live in Louisiana and enjoy visiting my family in town. We chose Holiday Inn because we are Priority Club members of many years. When I tried to get a reservation, I was told my small poodles were no longer welcome to stay there. I was stunned since, prior to this we were charged a pet fee almost equal to our hotel room per night. During our time there, we never received any complaints from the front desk. Our pets do not get on the furniture and when traveling, we always bring their beds. Imagine our surprise at your new rule. We now stay at Hampton Inns in Lebanon,KY. We do not pay any extra and our entire family is welcome. It seems to me that a hotel in such a small town would appreciate customers who spread the good news about your hotel. Not me...by the way, each stay there we were interrupted by loud yelling kids running up and down the hallways. Maybe you could introduce a new rule that says only adults need reserve a room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank scs58tx
Ravi G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and we certainly appreciate your business and your comments.
With the increasing demand for non-smoking pet free hotels and increasing number of people with various Allergies, during our renovation work, we have made the entire hotel smoke free and pet free. There are, however, other hotels in the area that permit pets. We have raised the bar with superior quality products as you may have noticed. Additional improvements are still underway. Our guests that had pets before now use the kennel.
We do not rent to anyone under 21. However, during your stay we had a ball team staying with us that play at the University of Campbellsville. The coaches and parents ( or chaperons) rent a block of rooms and kids stay with them and adults are responsible for them.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have suffered. We hope that you will be able to make arrangements with a kennel in your town or here in Campbellsville for your next trip. So, you can come and stay with us at the new and further improved hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am a parent, of one of the VT Baseball Team players that traveled to Campbellsville to play Campbellsville University this past weekend. At checkout, the manager was working the desk. I got to tell him thank you for how helpful he was, and how appreciative we were, for him helping us out at the last minute with our team uniforms and the assistant he gave us the next morning with amenities to take to the baseball game for the players. I felt that it was above and beyond what we got at some other hotels we stayed in while traveling. The entire staff, which I encounted, was great and very outgoing. I was asked, if I would come and share my experience, and I was more than happy to. So the team could eat together, they opened up a meeting room to provide us more space. Thanks and will be back next time we play Campbellsville.

Room Tip: you can not use the address, of the hotel, if you have a GPS. Call the hotel and they will give you an alternate address to use. We drove by it twice because it sits off the road.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Frank s
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We decided to come visit our son, at CU, and we were told to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. It was a very good recommendation. The staff was very nice and the property very clean. My biggest surprise, was how spacious the rooms are for a small hotel. Our son is a freshman at the university. Because of the staff and service, we will definitely stay here again. This was also, I believe the first time when checking out of a hotel, I felt appreciated for staying as the gentleman working the desk that morning, give a sincere thank you for staying and offered my wife and I a handshake. Not sure why that stood out.

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank memphi
Ravi G, Vice President at Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Our staff works very hard to please each and every guest. Its people like you that make us feel appreciated. So, we thank you very much for your comments. I also received a letter today from Coach of a Ball team that recently stayed with us. They stated that we went above and beyond the call of duty.

We use all the comments to train and deliver appreciation to our staff. We will certainly do the same with your comments.

We invite you to come and stay with us every time you come to visit your son in Campbellsville.