See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Clean, easy & quick check in/out, nice employees. We had alot of family stay there and they didnt harrass us about the noise. I had a good laughing and talking with family members without having to worry about the employees.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thank you for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

I was super pleased with my stay. The room was clean and well equipped. My room was updated and had microwave and fridge. Internet was great as well as many cable TV channels. If I’m in the area I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

For the budget price it was above value. Solid breakfast great coffee. Service was as good as I've had in a 5 star hotel. For 70 bucks a night it can't be beat. Could use a few more pillows in the rooms and internet was slow as it is in all hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank You for staying with us. Here at Super 8 Campbellsville we strive to make our guest happy, and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

All I can say is was a nice quiet place and rooms where clean the place it’s self needs updated but room I was in was very good for the price and I have rebooked same room for this weeekend also I’m a Constable and we having our state training in Campbellsville this year I’m just hoping this week stay will be as good as last week

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Thank You for sharing your experience.

Reviewed December 12, 2018

Overall this hotel wasn't good at all. The beds are very small and uncomfortable, the walls are part way painted but not completely finished, the control unit in the room we stayed in only worked if you had the fan blow continuously, and the breakfast selection was super limited. In all it got the job done in a place to stay for the night but not one that I would recommend staying at for over a night.

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have addressed your concerns.