See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2014

Booked for 2 nights. I have stayed there before with no problems. I was in town for a funeral and left before we even went to bed. Killed 3 roaches. The A/C-Heater smelled like beer and urine when you turned it on. They did refund my money.We went across the street checked in another hotel discovered I left my cell phone charger and within 15 minutes they said they cleaned the room and found no charger. Went back the next morning and the owner said he didn't even know we left and no one turned my charger into lost and found. Really?? I find it hard to believe they cleaned the room in the middle of the night and that the night person didn't take my charger. All within 15 minutes of me leaving.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Now, about phone charger, our housekeeper didn't find any charger from room after you left. I like to clarify that there is no reason to lie if we had found charger. Several times guests are forgeting expensive things & we have mailed them on our expense. I hope you will give us another chance to serve .

Jos Adam

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Clean place to stay! Helpful with anything u need. Sam at the front desk is very friendly and kind. The rooms were very clean and organized. It is close to places to eat and to a store if u need some things that u may have forgot to bring from home.

• Stayed: July 2014
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to spared time to write a review about your stay. This type of kind words will boost our staff members moral. we work hard to keep our guests happy. I am glad that your stay was memorable & enjoyable.Thank you for your business & look forward to serve you in near future too.

Josh Adams
Guest relations officer

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Staying here for several weeks on business. Rooms are always clean. Owner went out of his way to accommodate my wife and child when they came for a visit. Love the expanded continental breakfast. Grill on site for guest use was very helpful for meals. Close to job site and stores.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Kgeorge,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about our hotel. Our staff was very happy that it was an enjoyable for you. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Josh Adams
Guest relation manager

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was puzzled when I ask for a single room ( one bed) first floor I was told they had none. That I would have to pay more for a room with two beds if I wanted to stay on the first floor. I have had both knees replaced and it is hard to climb stairs carring items in my hands.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Elizabeth c.

Please. accept my sincere apology for inconvenience. I checked & day of you checked in we were sold out of single bed on first floor. Your booking was for single bed with employee rate. Generally any upgrade will cost more. We don't mind to give room if it is available. We try our best to keep our guest happy that's why you didn't bring voucher to get employee rate still we honored employee rate. Next time when book your room please mention that you prefer room on first floor so, that's way we will hold your room on first floor.

Thank you for business.