See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This Super 8 has my vote.I stayed here for 3 days.The rooms are very clean and the bed is cozy.The customer service is incredible, I would come down for breakfast each day about 20 mins before they shut it down, and Sam the manager would always make sure I had everything I needed.I burned a waffle pretty bad, and he cleaned the iron for me, nice guy.I recommend on all counts.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to file this review. It was our great pleasure to have you stay with us and I am pleased you found everything satisfactory. We take great pride in our property, our services and the satisfaction of our guests. We look forward to having you come again!
sincerely,
Super8 of Campbellsville, Ky

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed at the location several times over the past two years. The staff has been very nice and accommodating. They seem to have several security cameras on the property and the staff watch the parking lot very close. I don't even bother taking most of things inside that I usually would not leave in my car at a hotel. I feel like my car is as safe as I am. They have a nice covered area for smokers. All the different rooms I have been in all have a refrigerator and microwave. I have never smelled any cigarette smoke in the halls or in any of the rooms. The rooms have always been clean and I have no complaints. The morning breakfast is icing on the cake. I have stayed at hotels all over the country from 1 star to 5 star and for the price paid I think this is the best deal in town. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family. This is not the Ritz but a very well maintained Super 8 with new flat screen TV's.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronnie L
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs. Thank you for your continued business.