See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed at the location several times over the past two years. The staff has been very nice and accommodating. They seem to have several security cameras on the property and the staff watch the parking lot very close. I don't even bother taking most of things inside that I usually would not leave in my car at a hotel. I feel like my car is as safe as I am. They have a nice covered area for smokers. All the different rooms I have been in all have a refrigerator and microwave. I have never smelled any cigarette smoke in the halls or in any of the rooms. The rooms have always been clean and I have no complaints. The morning breakfast is icing on the cake. I have stayed at hotels all over the country from 1 star to 5 star and for the price paid I think this is the best deal in town. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family. This is not the Ritz but a very well maintained Super 8 with new flat screen TV's.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronnie L
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs. Thank you for your continued business.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have stayed at Super 8 several times in recent years. I must admit I wa sa little skeptical about staying there at first. Super 8 hotel alwasy make us feel welcome and that our staying is imprtant to them. It is the only hotel thataccepts the entire family stay. I have two very spoiled poodles and Sam, the manager, always helps us to make them feel welcome. The hotel is sound proof so I never have to worry if my dogs see a squirrel outside and bark. Sam is the best manager in the city limites of Campbellsville. He seems to have studied the community enough to know why visterd come to Campbellsville and that is to visit family. If you are looking for a very caring visit ot the campbellsville area, please consider Super 8 over the other hotels. I definantly will stay there again in the spring and summer.

Room Tip: Awesome beds..best in the city.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your best compliments. We are happy after knowing that we made your stay memorable. This kind of compliments will help to boost our staff effort to keep our guests happy. Thank you for your business & look forward to see you again in future.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Well, when you stay in a nonsmoking hotel, you sure don't expect to smell other guests smoking from your room. They don't seem to enforce the smoke-free policy at all. Room was very small. Could barely get the cart inside the door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank KyKaren403
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times during the summer. We pull our boat to the lake and stay here over the weekend. Plenty of room to park the boat. Nice indoor pool in case it rains. Would recommend and will stay here again. Can book up in summer so reserve ahead, particularly for holiday weekends.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for good comments. We really appreciate you for compliments & look forward to serve you in future. Thank you very much for business.