See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have stayed at Super 8 several times in recent years. I must admit I wa sa little skeptical about staying there at first. Super 8 hotel alwasy make us feel welcome and that our staying is imprtant to them. It is the only hotel thataccepts the entire family stay. I have two very spoiled poodles and Sam, the manager, always helps us to make them feel welcome. The hotel is sound proof so I never have to worry if my dogs see a squirrel outside and bark. Sam is the best manager in the city limites of Campbellsville. He seems to have studied the community enough to know why visterd come to Campbellsville and that is to visit family. If you are looking for a very caring visit ot the campbellsville area, please consider Super 8 over the other hotels. I definantly will stay there again in the spring and summer.

Room Tip: Awesome beds..best in the city.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your best compliments. We are happy after knowing that we made your stay memorable. This kind of compliments will help to boost our staff effort to keep our guests happy. Thank you for your business & look forward to see you again in future.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Well, when you stay in a nonsmoking hotel, you sure don't expect to smell other guests smoking from your room. They don't seem to enforce the smoke-free policy at all. Room was very small. Could barely get the cart inside the door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank KyKaren403
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times during the summer. We pull our boat to the lake and stay here over the weekend. Plenty of room to park the boat. Nice indoor pool in case it rains. Would recommend and will stay here again. Can book up in summer so reserve ahead, particularly for holiday weekends.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for good comments. We really appreciate you for compliments & look forward to serve you in future. Thank you very much for business.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Manager Sam is always very accomidating. I have stayed her 4 or 5 different times for several weeks at a time. When I call he always knows who I am. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable, no noise at night. I have stayed in Holiday Inns that weren't this nice. Even has an indoor pool and hot tub. Free continental breakfast. Washer and dryer. Always enjoy my stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you very much for good compliments.This will help us to boost our effort to keep our guests happy.I will share this review with our staffs & they will be more than happy.Again thank you very much for your business & look forward to make your stay enjoyable in future.

Reviewed September 1, 2013