“Pass this one up”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kfc
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We walked in, ready for some fried chicken and fixings. Only one customer ahead of us and they got theirs to go. The girl at the counter just gave me a look when we stepped up and I said I know what I wanted to order...and then turned and just walked away. We waited a moment and realized she knew we were waiting and didn't give a darn so we left.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

food was very good but, intially, not available. not a busy store so they dont keep alot of chicken ready to box up. fortunately i was staying at the super 8 immediately behind the place and ordered, came back, and enjoyed. if you are traveling through it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a plan b ready (ready! not argued over while at the speaker in front of me!)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

A chain is a chain but what makes this location so good is the management. The dining area and bathrooms are spotless as was the neatness behind the counter. Employees were friendly and had smiling faces. We really enjoyed the fresh and hot food we ordered. The employee made sure we had all the necessary utensils, napkins, salt and pepper and asked us if we wanted any ketchup or sauce. Good job! Also, this location is directly off the highway with an easy in and out and near gas stations. We will definitely stop here again when traveling South to our second home.