“Cracker Barrel consistently Good”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Calvert City
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have eaten at Cracker Barrel Restaurants in several states and have not had a bad experience yet. I think what made this establishment superior was the 5 star customer service. The server,the cashier and the store clerk each displayed a willingness to go the extra mile to serve the customer. I would certainly ask the manager how he/ she develops such an outstanding staff. They were all excellent !

Reviewed June 12, 2014

You can never go wrong eating at a Cracker Barrel, but I gotta say this might just be the best one! We always get a great meal at this one and the service is always friendly and good.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Good food great value excellent staff. I always seem to stop at one no mter where I am at it just reminds me of being home in KY

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great service, great food! Met Mr. Dugger, one of the workers. He and my husband had Military backgrounds to share with each other. Very friendly.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

As with all Cracker Barrels, we enjoyed good food at reasonable prices here. The servers were friendly and attentive. It's great to be able to count on the reliability of this chain.