“Great food at a great price!”
Review of Mama D's Pizza

Mama D's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Calvert City
Reviewed September 6, 2013

They were super busy as it was Labor Day weekend, but sat us quickly, party of 6 and did not have to wait too long for food. Food was wonderful as we had been told by friends (best advertisement). We will definitely put this restaurant on our "must go to list" when we are in the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

So I have tried eating here because so many locals say it is good. It is simply okay. It looks like a dump on the outside. They finally put some siding on the place. I went recently and sat down. A waitress asked me to move because I was the only one sitting at a table for 4. I said that I did mind and that I was meeting 2 other people there. That was weird. The place was not near full...barely occupied. So the pizza comes after a terribly small salad. It was simply ok. A dressed up Tombstone would have been better and cheaper and I can sit where I want in my dining room without hassle. When I left to pay they asked me how the food was and I said it was "ok"...you would have thought I called them a bad name. They got really rude. I have tried this place numerous times and they are officially off my list. If you want pizza, call Dominoes because they deliver and it is better and cheaper.

3  Thank Elvis B
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The waitress we had was pretty good. She knew her business. We ordered a pizza with everything on it. It was done right on time.

Pizza here was what you would expect I guess. The pizza we got had a lot of red sauce on it. It tasted OK, but it gave me indigestion later.

Her service was great and the pizza good, but the toppings kept sliding off because there was too much red sauce.

If you eat here, tell them to take it easy on the sauce!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This restaurant is family owned by an Italian family from New York. The service is always friendly. We've been here several times. They have a big selection of Italian dishes and pizzas. The pizzas are great. All the food is fresh and awesome. The salads are fresh and wonderful, and home made bread!! highly recommend!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Visited Mama D's with friends on their anniversary. Everything was nice and clean. The Lasagna was delicious! Best I've had in a restaurant. Service was great. Will be back soon! The only negative was the parking. The lot needs to be paved.