“Knew we were coming, closed anyway”
Review of Mama D's Pizza

Mama D's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Calvert City
Pensacola, Florida
“Knew we were coming, closed anyway”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We called at 8:40 from the off ramp, asking what their hours were. The girl on the phone had to ask someone else. They said they take the last order at 8:45. We arrived a few minutes later and found a locked door. I understand they wanted to get out on a Friday night, but Jesus Christ, if you're in the hospitality business, try offering some. I'd have been happy to order to go.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank EastCoastMarc

Champaign, Illinois
“Good food, nice people.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We eat here at least once every time we are down at the lakes. Denise and Carmello are really nice people and the food is always good. We have take to ordering the pizza to go so that we can take it back to the condo at Green Turtle Bay and eat on our screened in porch and have our wine with it. Great pizza!

Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Food & Good Prices”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I've eaten here many times over the past few years considering I work close the area. I am never disappointed with this place and my recent trip was no different! I took a few of my friends from Nashville to Mama D's for the first time and they were blown away! The food, as always, was incredible! We all had the veggie pasta with the pink sauce (at my recommendation), a salad, and their complimentary bread! The Pink sauce is a mix of their marinara sauce and an alfredo type sauce! It is a bit more expensive to get the pink sauce, which is a bit annoying, but it is worth it! The portions are huge, so unless you're planning to eat yourself into a food coma, plan on taking leftovers home with you! The prices are reasonable and the service is usually great! I would recommend this place to anyone who loves good New York-Italian style food!

• Visited February 2013
Columbia, MO
“Was in a daze over how amazing my dinner was! Wanted to go back everyday on our vacation.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

When I saw the exterior of the building, I never guessed what culinary delights awaited me inside. I ordered something called pink sauce and it was the best thing I ever tasted - - in all my life! This is true authentic Italian cuisine, brought to the middle of Kentucky by extraordinarily people. What a unexpected treat; I wish they would sell the sauce in grocery stores. It is a must stop any time we are anywhere in the area. We'll drive 50 miles out of our way to get some Mama D's!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ann Marie Q
“Fair”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Normaly good but the last visit wasn't ordered pizza was told 25 mins and that's was ok took over a hour they blamed the cook took 5 dollars off 20 dollar pizza