Knights Inn Cadiz
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
$55
$50
Early American Motel(Aurora)(Great Value!)
$60
$135
  • Pool
Stratton Inn(Princeton)
$50
$45
Agoda.com
$103
All reviewsstayed heregreat place to staycontinental breakfastcracker barrelmicrowave and fridgelarge bathroomclean hotelfree wifiwould recommend this hotel to anyonenice breakfastcomfortable bedanyone travelingwould highly recommend staying hereovernight stayhotel of choicesatellite tvhalfway point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I came to Cadiz to attend a funeral. I wanted a place close to the funeral home and the city of Cadiz does not have a lot of options. I chose Knights Inn based on trip advisor reviews. When I arrived, I admit I was a little dubious. The motel is a small one story brick affair that looks quite dated. I actually drove around town for a bit to see my other options before going in. I am glad I came back. As it turned out, my room was very clean and well appointed. The bed was quite comfortable. There was a flat screen tv with a ton of cable channels. The heater worked really well. For the price, I would say it was a bargain. They even throw in breakfast, though I might suggest that the Cracker Barrel just down the street is the way to go unless you just want coffee and a danish. The motel is convenient to both the highway and the downtown area. Finally, I think its important to note that the husband and wife team that run the motel are really very friendly and helpful. That is not something you always find these days. If I ever find myself in Cadiz again, I will be happy to stay here, this time without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank orchidking
knightsinn56, Owner at Knights Inn Cadiz, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Sir

Thank you for staying with the Knights Inn of Cadiz,Ky. Both me and my wife appreciate you choose to stay with us,when you have a other options.
We strive to provide the best and reasonable accommodations to our guests. Please visit us again when in the area,thank you again.

Deepak Patel,Owner.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Was not happy at all that I paid 60 bucks for a hotel and could not take a bath. I hate taking showers but was left with no choice. The drain on the tub would not work so a bath was out of the question. Not happy at all.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Business travel and paying my own expenses, so, I'm always looking for no frills, comfortable motels. This is the best Knights Inn I've ever stayed in so I'm locking it into the GPS right now, baby!! I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kipp256
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Clean rooms - a must have and this place has 'em. Easy access. Great staff - friendly and happy to help. The beds are comfortable! On site coin laundry – about $2 bucks to wash and dry. Ice Machines. The price was fair for such a pleasant stay. The toll-free number takes you to corporate and they only get a small block of rooms to book. Call the local number to make your reservation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MotorcycleEnthusiast
Reviewed October 11, 2012

If you want a clean and quiet place to stay this is it. I was traveling through to Brandson and stopped here, The room was very clean the staff was just terriffic. If I go this way again I will stay.
Close to several places to eat and near gas stations also. The beds was to die for. They were so comfortable. Darlene, Asheville North Carolina

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family