“Comfortable Accommodations”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cadiz
San Dimas, California
“Comfortable Accommodations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Spent two nights at this location and found the staff to be friendly and efficient. Although not elegant, the room was clean and comfortable. As snow fell outside, we were warm inside. The continental breakfast did not include fruit, but was otherwise acceptable. Overall, the value was good for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for fruit to be included with the continental breakfast.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Tullahoma, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

I stayed at the Knights Inn of Cadiz, Ky about 12 nights over a 3 month period... I love to hunt and I spend alot of time traveling and spend many nights a year in motels. The employees are nice and friendly, the rooms are clean and the rates are great, plenty of room for my pickup and trailer in a well lit parking area....Mr Patel and his staff will be seeing alot of me next hunting season!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank George W
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this motel for one night while traveling. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff ,Rita and Deepak Patel were very accommodating. When we arrived home we were notified by the Patels that we left a very important package in a draw. They immediately sent our package to us. Our deepest appreciation for their honesty and kindness. We highly recommend the Knights Inn at Cadiz KY. Carole and Carl, Jupiter, Fl

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank gotrocks
Oakley, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

The hotel was very clean and nice. It was updated very nicely and i would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a great room for the price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

My husband and I were driving home from Florida and it got too late to continue. We stopped at the other hotels in the area and decided to stay at the Knights Inn. For the price it was surprisingly clean and updated. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed September 2011
Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I just reserved a room for the night on my way to SC...This was great. Room was clean, stocked with needed supplies. For the cost this is fantastic and if I need to stay on my way back home will be back again. One bad thing is that walls are thin. Have some neighbors that are out smoking and you can hear the whole conversation..lol But not to horribly bad. But as far as the room goes I am very happy. And the very nice lady that helped me at the counter I had made my reservation through her and called and smoke with her on my way in and let them know I would be late. She knew exactly whole I was when I checked in. Very friendly.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Key West
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Guess I believed all the reviews written by people who had left only one review on TA, the one for this motel. I had prepared my husband for a great overnight stop. The place wasn't bad, but it did fall way short of our expectations. Check -in was a bit slow and then as we were heading to our room a man came up and said we had been given the wrong room. No further explanation was given. We returned to the office and were given a different keycard. The room was acceptable, but nothing special for the price considering that we were in the middle of nowhere. The thing I noticed most about the exterior was that they had covered so much of their property with asphalt. It was everywhere. Landscaping was not even an afterthought. There was none.
We had to call the office because we couldn't figure out how to work the TV. The gruff manager/owner(?) send his son over. The son took the control from my husband and pressed a few buttons that we never would have figured out. He then turned and walked out without having ever said a word.
Overall, the room was average at best, the staff was not welcoming, and I didn't even see the continental breakfast when I dropped the key off. We will not return to this location. I have recently become very suspicious of reviews written by TA members with only one review under their belt. For what it's worth.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadiz
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville
BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville
#4 of 6 in Hopkinsville
Pennyrile Forest State Resort Lodge

Been to Knights Inn Cadiz? Share your experiences!