We rented the large hard top pontoon boat from Prizer Point. We had a group of 16 people; there was plenty of room on the decks. The double slides were especially important since we were entertaining six children ages 6-12. Lots to see on Kentucky Lake so I would recommend a full-day rental and travel south.
Boat was well equipped and everything worked properly. Instructions at the beginning of the trip were presented well and help docking at the conclusion by the Prizer Point personnel was a bonus.
You can travel pretty far on a full-day rental so I would suggest one of the harbors on the east side of the Lake for gas topping off before returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kentucky Lakes / Prizer Point KOA Campground is located in Western Kentucky on the shores of Lake Barkley. We offer a full service camping resort including a marina and dozens of amenities. Resort guests can enjoy boat rentals, kayaking, a jumping pillow, miniature golf, hiking trails and more. We have campsites with 50 amp service, tent sites for those who prefer them and several different kinds of cabins ranging from our basic tree house cabins to huge three bedroom cottages. We are the perfect location for Family Reunions and large groups, ask about our group rates, with something for everyone to do no matter what age. We have a large pavilion that is a perfect area for those family get-together sand potlucks meals. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Prizer Point Marina Hotel Cadiz
- Prizer Point Marina And Resort
- Prizer Point Marina Cadiz