“Sunday favorite!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Cadiz
Cuisines: American
Description: Food for Fuel, no more. Part of a chain, I think, as there is another in Nashville TN
Reviewed May 28, 2013

In spite of the wait, the Cadiz Cracker Barrel is a Sunday favorite for breakfast or lunch. I especially like that the kid's meals are listed as for kids of all ages! I like the grilled sour dough bread instead of a bun for the hamburger meal. It comes with a side and a drink and is under $5. How can you beat that?
The staff is friendly and it is also a fun place to shop!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

loved the convenient to Super 7 inn and the food was good didn't dislike anything, we went shopping in Cadiz a little country town , we looked at houses for sale in cadiz,ky .went to lake Barkley and wished we could have stayed longer. we went to watch our grandkids play softball at the Cadiz complex which was very close to our motel Super 7 Inn

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family frequents this Cracker Barrel often and we are very seldom disappointed in the food and service. Just as important is the fact that any issues were resolved quickly and courteously. The food is always hot and fresh and served quickly.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Nothing out of the ordinary. Service is good and food is fine. The only bad thing is the small size of the restaurant. Plan to wait at rush times. Otherwise, it is your standard Cracker Barrell.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This visit was just okay for me. Some of my food was just luke warm, waiting quite a bit to get a refill on tea, not impressed.