“Value for money”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cadiz
Wigan,England
“Value for money”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Get what you pay for. Nothing bad to say,stayed for two nights whilst visiting the land between two lakes.Hotel clean but in need of a little tlc in certain areas.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Jabbeke, Belgium
Reviewed September 12, 2010

We stayed at this motel Sep 11. We asked for a quiet room. In our room (# 105) we could hear the people from upstairs, but they did not wandered around all night. At night you can hear the airco's of the other rooms. It was a well equiped room: microwave and a big new fridge, a TV with a lot of channels and good quality. The lobby is nice and cosy (the photos at their website are real). The breakfast room is a stand alone room. The breakfast is decent. I appreciated the bread with raisons and cinnamon.
When we are at Cadiz we will return to this motel but in a room at the second level.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Gulfport,Fl
Reviewed September 1, 2009

This is a very special place to stay. The rooms are always clean and breakfast is more than your usual. The manager is very friendly and always makes her guest feel welcomed. She spends her time making guests feel that this place is like a vacation in
itself. The employees are friendly,helpful,and go the extra mile.
I plan my trips around surrounding areas so I can purposely stay at this motel.
The manager is one who devotes her personal touches on everything and always
will go the extra mile for all guests to feel it's more than just a motel stay! I rate this place high on the list over all motels in that area because of the manager and crew. My pets are welcome there which means a great deal to me and ther is plenty of room to walk
them . I say- want a haven of rest from the every day busy life- go stay at this motel and
you will come back. Don't believe fancy motels can give you the extras this place does, it's a very specail place to stay.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Green Bay WI
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Just wanted to say that the stafff were greta to us!!! We had been driving non stop from my friends home in Orlando Florida, and had been on the road since 6:00 pm Eastern time Saturday June 20th. we arrived at the hotel around 3:00pm Sunday the 21st. I had stopped ion and spoke with Seline (I hope I am spelling her name right) and told her of our plight. I asked if she might be able to get us a resonable rate for a few hours we needed the room. She had checked with her manger and was able to authorise a $25.00 savings (Again since we were leaving like 6 hours LATER)
I also had spoke with Kim shortly after that and she too went above and beyond to help me. I would definately recomend this property to anyone of my friends as well as my bussiness partners.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Wisconsin
Reviewed June 15, 2009

Conveniently located off of I-24 near Cadiz, Kentucky this small motel offers spotlessly clean rooms at a reasonable price. We've stayed at this motel two years in a row on our way to Florida and it hasn't disappointed us yet. The staff is friendly, but the complimentary breakfast has the usual - cold cereal, waffles, bagels, juice and coffee. There is an extremely busy Cracker Barrel Restaurant two doors down from the motel, and a KFC/Taco Bell across from the Cracker Barrel. If you don't demand a lot of service this is the place for you.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2005

I called this last tuesday night the 19th of july to this place to see about getting a reservation for this sat. the 23rd. The gal I talked with said she couldn't give me that information because they were busy helping someone else, she said she would call me back in 10 minutes, I said fine gave her my phone number and name. Needless to say I was not called back. I called back the next morning and let it ring for 5 minutes and no one answered. I have stayed at many super 8's in the past, and also we stayed at this one 2 years ago. Not again though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this has put a bad taste in my mouth for super 8's.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Cadiz hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2004

Stayed at Cadiz Super 8 June 26 ... The motel is obviously an older establishment recently remodeled. The bath fixtures are older but very clean, the furniture older, but the bedding and carpet are both new. Upon checkin, our Non smoking room did have bit of 'old smoke' smell masked by a floral spray.

The lobby and breakfast area are new and bright shiny clean ... checkin was fast and courteous, although had to wait about 1/2 hour for room to be ready. Sweet rolls and muffins, juice and coffee complimentary in the a.m.

The only constructive criticism I have is the stairways and walkways to the lobby area and in front of the rooms (all exterior entrances) were littered with leaves, cigarette butts and cobwebs. With the immaculate rooms, would think something would be done about the outside walkways. Overall experience was pleasant, however.

There is a Cracker Barrel Restaurant, KY fried chicken, convenience store, all in walking distance of hotel. The town, Cadiz (about 8 miles) has a lovely victorian downtown walking area, antique shops and a museum.

• Stayed July 2004
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadiz
Pennyrile Forest State Resort Lodge
#4 of 6 in Hopkinsville
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
#5 of 6 in Oak Grove

Been to Super 8 Cadiz? Share your experiences!