“Always Great”

Skyline Chili INC
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 12, 2013

OK - we love our Skyline. This is a great location and the service is almost always great. We took a native of Virginia to this location and it was a great introduction to what we love in Cincinnati. Keep up the great work. (Sure miss some of the help that went off to college - Kenny.)

There are newer reviews for Skyline Chili INC

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great quality and service every time. Quick service as expected. One of the better Skylines out there.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The five way is very good and the eating area was spotless. Plus someone was always checking and picking up the area to keep it clean.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The best Cincinnati Style Chili anywhere. My favorite is a 5-Way with lots of hot sauce. Always great! Quality of the food and price is always good. The manager Eric, and his crew greets every customer with a smile and a hello. the service is great and the total dining experience is well worth the trip. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Jack P
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've been to this particular location a couple of times but I think I'll make it my go to Skyline. Everything from the friendly atmosphere to the quickness of our food was amazing. I have to drive by 2 other Skylines to get to this one but it's worth the drive.

2  Thank 619steve