“Its your only choice in Burkesville”
Review of Jones Restaurant

Jones Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Burkesville
Cuisines: American
Franklin, Tennessee
“Its your only choice in Burkesville”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

It is a very inexpensive buffet (they also have a menu which I've never used). Food is pretty good. I've been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner when visiting. People are very nice. I hate that they let people smoke in the restaurant though. Even if they are in a smoking section you can smell it. The smoking section is right next to the buffet. Its odd to go in a place in 2014 where people are smoking with little kids running around so I would encourage them to change that policy. But, if you are going to eat in Burkesville, this is pretty much destination. The desserts are really good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jbun906

New York City, New York
“Must go.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

A wonderful friendly atmosphere with a menu that has a wide range of selections. There is a fresh salad bar and an excellent choice of pies for dessert.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jill D
Muncie, Indiana
“They have it ALL !”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This locally owned & operated restaurant is a landmark. The food is great, even their pizza. Homemade, cooked from "scratch" & not just thawed & poured from a can. I've had "in-season" locally grown veggies, & their pies are the best. If you've not had southern "Fried Pies" you may want to check them out, here. They're known "far & wide" for their apple & peach fried pies.(I prefer a dip do ice cream on it.). Their SALAD BAR is the best I've had. You won't believe the variety of meats on it.($10)

Visited September 2013
East Texas
“A "must stop" if you're in the area!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were staying at Dale Hollow Lake this summer and ventured into town for some food. There was not much to pick from in Burkesville, so we pulled into this café. SO glad we did!!
Walking in, it's not much to look at, very standard, but it was clean, the greetings were warm and the staff was so polite!
We were there for lunch. Our waitress went over the specials, which all sounded great, but I chose the turkey and dressing meal. I love Thanksgiving food! It was the best dressing I've every had! Just like home:) Southern cornbread dressing, piled high with turkey and covered in gravy. Yum! My husband got the pork chops, which he said tasted good as well.
We couldn't believe how cheap the prices were, either! We took some pie back to the lake for later. It was coconut cream pie, and it was delicious!
If we lived closer, I'd eat here all the time. The food was delicious, the service was great and the prices were wonderful!

• Visited July 2013
Versailles, Kentucky, United States
“Jones Restaurant's Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

They have wonderful food and a great buffet. A great price too that won't break the bank! You definitely get your moneys worth and more. Service was great too with very friendly personnel.

Visited May 2013