“A beautiful relaxing place to getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brownsville
Serenity Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Brownsville B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a wonderful place to get away. The food was amazing as were the hostess and host. The view was amazing. If you need a restful, quiet, peaceful time away this is the place! It offers the outdoors and wildlife, along with privacy if you want it. My favorite B & B!

Room Tip: Ours was a family trip so we rented all the rooms. Every room was unique.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I normally don’t write reviews, mostly because I can be lazy, but I cannot pass up the chance to say what a wonderful experience my wife and I had at Serenity Hill. The house is very pretty with lovely antique looking furniture throughout. The grounds are beautiful with a lovely garden and double leveled porch. The hostess Debra was the highlight of our stay. We couldn’t have asked for a sweeter person to make our nights stay more enjoyable. This was my first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast so my expectations were high. However, after just one night here, my standards for future B&B’s are very high. Debra was so accommodating with all our requests and was even nice enough to ask if we had any foods we didn’t like so that she could accommodate our diets.
Breakfast was as elegant as the house. Debra made yogurt with strawberries right from her garden. The Frittata was delicious and the spiced cake with homemade drizzle was a perfect ending to the meal. My wife and I had a wonderful night in Debra’s home and we can’t wait to visit the area again. When we do, we will definitely be staying here.
Jeremiah & Amanda Wilson

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very beautiful, however I recommend the Serenity Suite. It is large with a big...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This review confirms all the rest. This place is beyond 5-star. Debra and James do everything to make your visit splendid. They make you feel as welcome 'help yourself' guests by doing everything possible to accomodate any wish. There are little notes around to acclimate you to the whirlpool tub, tv and internet connectivity. Oh yes I didn't see other guests mention the internet but while i was there I received a skype video call from Saudi Arabia and had the clearest connection ever. The breakfast was superb, As Debra kept coming with course after course of home-made gourmet food, I felt like a judge on Iron Chef. Like wow it was really that goood.

Room Tip: I read here to request the Garden Room and concur. Spectacular view, private and Debra allowed us t...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed at Serenity Hill B&B in November 2012. It is a great location just outside Mammoth Cave Nat'l Park. It has a beautiful view. Our room was very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful. We would not hesitate to recommend this B&B to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed November 18, 2012

You're not going to find a nicer place to stay if you want to go to Mammoth Cave. It's a simple as that. Super cozy beds in a nice relaxed atmosphere, plenty of parking, wifi included, great food, and true southern hospitality. I'll be going back anytime I'm in the area. Well worth the extra money you would pay if staying in a cheesy hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank daizypicker
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I desperately needed to get away from the city and decided that a visit to the Mammoth Cave was ideal to recharge our batteries and reset our outlook on life. I searched and searched for a reasonable well located B&B and could not have been happier with our choice. The location is perfect. 10 mins from Mammoth Cave. 30 Mins from downtown Bowling Green. Close to fishing, hiking, horseback riding. Serenity Hill is quiet and peaceful with one of the most amazing views and a perfect porch to sit and drink coffee. It's clean and welcoming and you truly feel like it is your home.

Debra is amazing. She's sweet with a warm gentle demeanor. You instantly feel a member of her family and truly a welcome guest. There will never be enough written about how amazing the food is. With Breakfast and Cookies I found myself hoping to convince her to make dinner as well. For the last 2 nights of our stay we were her only guests and she greeted us at the door at the end of a long day and we discussed our adventures like old friends.

I think my favorite night was after a long day of canoeing, and a soak in the jacuzzi tub we took our plate of cookies down stairs, grabbed a couple glasses of milk from the kitchen and played battleship for the first time in over a decade.

As an avid tripadvisor user I can not recommend this place enough. It would be a shame to miss out.

Room Tip: This is your absolute best bet in the Mammoth Cave Area!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed from Monday to Friday last week. It was a wonderful, relaxing vacation. We enjoyed the porch and watching the birds, hiking in nearby parks and of course the caves. The food was excellent, the place was neat and clean. Everything was in working order. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diana S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsville
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 35 in Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
Hyatt Place Bowling Green
#3 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Serenity Hill Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!