“Passing through”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped here on the way back to MI (from FL). Super quiet hotel and excellent staff. Everyone is friendly here and hard working; you can tell by how clean the facility is. Comfortable beds and linens and plenty of hot water (with decent pressure). Outdoor pool (heated?) and no hot tub....so probably only good during the summer. I've stayed at the H.I. Express at the same I-65 exit and the room, cleanliness & food don't come close...but they do have a much larger fitness room and they have an indoor pool (again no hot tub). Price was about the same between the two. I'm glad I chose Hampton for this stay as I needed the rest adn I can't say enough about the comfort of the beds & linens and how quiet this place is.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay! I did not think that the price was all that bad for what we received. The rooms where perfectly clean and very spacious. It had all the amenities that one would need for a over night stay or even a couple days. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The breakfast choices were not limited they had a nice variety. I will being staying here again if I am ever back in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel was very clean, friendly, helpful and accommodating to me and my family during our stay. I was there on business and my family, with two young children, came along. They were friendly and kind, interacting with my kids and helpful to my husband as he juggled them while I was working. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Although the room was clean and comfortable as usual, the rate seemed a bit high for the location. There was not a convenience store in the hotel and the vending machines were over priced and void of product.
The staff was very good and the breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was the best hotel I've stayed at in quite a few years. Everything was on point. The room was impeccable, check-in was simple, and breakfast was delicious! I only travel to the Louisville area about once a year but this will be the only hotel I consider on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've stayed here twice and was very happy with the experience. It has quick access to I65 and it only takes about 10 minutes to get to downtown. I usually choose Hampton over other hotels because I think their beds are the most comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hampton Inns seemed to have decided their customers have come into a lot of money in the last year or two so now higher rates can be charged. The rooms are as nice as ever and the breakfasts good but paying $40/night more than we're used to does not endear ourselves to them.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Location: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Price Range: $118 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks