“As expected”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stopped there on our way home, so it was a random stop. We always try to check the Tripadvisor comments in order to avoid bad surprise. Here the price was correct, the room correct, everything was as expected for a flash stay in that hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Brooks is not the nicest place to stay but if you are going to, the hotel was great, the staff was great, the breakfast was great. But the location was not as nice as some places near by that we visited.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were in the Louisville area for a volleyball tournament, and ended up staying at this Hampton Inn after we booked too late to stay in the team hotel. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as many families didn't really enjoy their stay at the other hotel, and we loved ours! The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the room was updated and very clean, and breakfast was great each morning. Despite being in a first floor room that was close to the lobby and highway, noise was not an issue. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! The smell of cigarettes and urine is so overwhelming my sinuses have completely closed down. There are children in the hallway unattended and a stranger from another room called our room asking for a car. The room is dirty and I don't mean untidy but actually dirty. I do not feel safe here and I do not suggest anyone bring their family here. When you see Brooks Road exit just keep driving.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Jitupatel, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd., responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for your experience as the safety of our guests is a top priority. We will be reaching out to further resolve this with you.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay after a tough day at work. Quiet location, close to restaurants and easy access to the airport and downtown. The breakfast area is what you would expect but the attentiveness of the staff make one feel like it is a much more exclusive experience. The staff makes you feel welcome every day of your stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stay at H.I.'s all over the states. This one appears somewhat below standard. Rooms stark and small. Old fashion brown,orange and gold decor. The owner/management seem like they do the minimum required of them to be HI affiliates and no more.

As in most H.I.'s this one is easy on and off of I65. There are limited restaurants close by, Crackerbarrel and Subway, however 6 miles north is a shopping/restaurant area that offers many choices.
Most likely will not return here or recommend it.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were faced with an ice storm nearing the freezing rain stage and gratefully accepted the hospitality of the hotel and staff. The morning of our drive from Memphis we were headed to Cinncinnati and decided to book ahead into Louisville as a precaution and we were glad we did. Wifi was the easiest of our 5 nights on the road going to and coming from Galveston The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel Hampton with omelettes as well as a full range of breakfast foods for every diet. Most hotels with eggs on the menu only provide scrambled eggs. They also had hard-boiled eggs available. I would go back there anytime

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Location: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Price Range: $128 - $188 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks