“Very comfortable and convenient”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Very comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel numerous times and have never been disappointed. First of all it is a Hampton Inn so it is already held to a high standard. This location is so convenient right off of I-65. It is only 4-5 miles away from Standiford Field, Kentucky Kingdom, Papa Johns Stadium, and Freedom Hall. It has several food choices nearby (not within walking distance) and there is a Winery just down the road.
Their breakfast was good (as expected), the room was very nice, and the outdoor pool was small but nice. Everyone we had contact with was helpful and pleasant. Will definately stay there again when going to Louisville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Clean hotel with Hilton rewards accomodations; nice room; the staff at 10p was able to accomodate a king bed and pull out couch for my kids and banana and spoons :) as they were hungry; needed another dolly for luggage; did not make scrambled eggs / omelet in the morning - complimentary breakfast did not meet expectations; bathtub had mold and pubic hair - yuck!

Richland, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The accommodations are great and the staff is wonderful. Breakfast was what we have come to expect at Hampton Inns. The one complaint we have is of Hampton's policy of no blankets in the room. You just have a choice of a sheet or a heavy comforter. Nothing in between.

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband had business in Shepherdsville, KY and stayed here rather than in Louisville. The location was close to where he had to be each day, with the added bonus of avoiding Louisville traffic. There's not much to do around the hotel, but since he was there for work it didn't matter. There's a gas station next door, and there are a few restaurants nearby. The hotel is a very nicely appointed property. Did not use the fitness center or take advantage of the breakfast. He will definitely book here again when doing business in Shepherdsville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and by far this one rates at the top. Extremely clean hotel from the lobby, breakfast area, pool area, and of course our room. Our only issue was the pool hours. Pool hours were 9-9. We wanted to swim after we got back to our room that evening and it was already closed. Most hotels leave their pools open intil 10 or 11. All in all, a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013
dallas, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I never do reviews, but this Hampton Inn should get the credit they deserve. I knew I was going to my companies warehouse, in a trucking area and I was so scared of the accomodations I would be subjected to. And this hotel was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever been too. Smelled so nice, I totally judged a book by it's cover a trucking area just plan out had me nervous!!! The hot breakfast was good, room very nice, comfortable. I would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

rochetsr, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

this hotel was one of the best , if not the best , hampton inn we have stayed at. extremely clean room & all areas of hotel. HIGHLY recommend ! AAAA+++ property.staff was friendly & if was very easy to find. a plus was that there was restaurants close by .breakfast was SUPER , nice variety & quality food. as good a value as it gets !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Property: Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Location: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks