“Nice stay, friendly staff”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Stayed here during Derby weekend. The front desk staff were very nice, we arrived at 9:30 am and they quickly cleaned a room for us. This was very appreciated after a long car ride. Room was a good size and clean. It was nice to be able to grab a bagel at the breakfast bar in the lobby.
I was worried about getting to Churchill Downs but the lobby recommended a shuttle service that worked out nicely. Overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Every year for the past 12 years, this is the place where we stay while visiting family in the area. Their value, quality, and hospitality is always the same -- excellent! This hotel is rightly named "QUALITY Inn" -- from the staff at the front desk to the housekeeping, everyone is helpful and friendly. WiFi works great and fast. And, the accessibility to and from I-65 is easy. There are a few restaurants within walking distance and a host of others that are 2 miles or less away. However, the restaurant's breakfast (which includes waffles!) is more than filling and well stocked. We will once again return to this hotel next year and I'm sure that we will find that the quality remains the same. You will not be disappointed with this place.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are fresh and clean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

we stayed here on our way the florida. The room was clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Across the road was the Bp gas station . Across the other road was the
waffle house and subway shop if you didn't want look to venture to far from the motel. Very reasonable price too. Would recommend. Oh forgot to mention a free breakfast for you.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Due to a family emergancy I needed an inexpensive place to stay. This hotel was right off the freeway & an exceptional value (under 100.00) I was very pleased with the size of the room, it was clean, had a fridge & microwave. Access to the internet was good & fast. Thier wireless signal was very strong. I will stay here whenever I am in Louisville KY. For the price & location & cleanlyness this place can't be beat. They also have a free breakfast with lots of choices, even biscuits & gravy. Overall I would recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Louisville Ky Area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Traveling alone with two small children, I was looking for something inexpensive, right off the interstate, but clean and safe. I was pleasantly surprised. I arrived late at night dragging my half-asleep children, staff was friendly and helpful. Hallway smelled strongly of tobacco smoke but my non-smoking room smelled fine and was clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful again in the morning, breakfast area was clean and had enough options for us late-risers. Didn't have a chance to use the pool or fitness room but glanced at both and they looked nice. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Brooks (about 15 miles south of Louisville) is a good choice to spend the night when travelling I65. A cluster of several hotels including Hampton, Comfort, Holiday etc, lots of gas bars, and a convenient Cracker Barrel. Easy access to all just off the highway, I've stayed at Brooks Quality Inn a few times and it suits me just fine. Quiet location, lots of parking, spacious room with very comfortable king bed, nice lobby, and pleasant staff. Breakfast the usual simple QI fare and okay for most people. Rates are very reasonable. I will certainly continue to stay there each time (usually twice each winter) when I pass through the region.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Carpet was frayed in room, ceramic tile in bathroom cracked and floor squishy around toilet, toilet ran unless you jiggled handle, beds while very clean were very hard. Stayed on 2nd floor could here people walking above us all night! Hard to sleep...food was typical continental just okay. Paid a high price because there was something going on in the area. Rooms in need of upgrades.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else...front rooms very loud!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!