“Might Stay Again”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Hilton Head Island, United States
“Might Stay Again”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Staff was very friendly and helpful however when we arrived our curtains in the room had fallen down. It was before 4PM however no one was there to fix it. The girl at the front desk brought a ladder up and my husband fixed it. Housekeeping certainly should have reported this. Wall had a large suspicious stain and our room had a hot tub which had a huge crack in it. As for the good parts, the bed was clean and comfortable, great value, location and they had a very good breakfast. Nice outside area to sit in the evening. We would possibly consider staying again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Billings, Montana, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Myself along with my girlfriend and 5 other couples stayed at Baymont on Friday night, 5/2. I thought the price of $283.80 was unbelievable to pay for such a rundown place. The lobby was ok. The pool area was ok. Once you left that area it was run down and not clean. We left the lobby, went down a hallway to head upstairs. NO ELEVATOR. We were on the second floor. Had to haul all our belongings up stairs. The stairs were carpeted. Imagine such high traffic on old rundown carpet. The room was small. 2 queen beds. They were old. Sagging in the middles. The wallpaper was coming apart at the seems and away from the wall in about 5 places in just our room. It was Kentucky Derby week so they had the prices jacked way up. I don't mind paying for quality and cleaniness, but you won't find that here. We made reservations online due to the shortage of rooms, but to charge that price for what we received was horrible!

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay there again