“weekend stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brooks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sao Paulo
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was a great stay, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is far from the city and airport and there are no other options to go around instead of car or taxi. The breakfast could have more options and could go at least until 10am. It's a great hotel and I would recommend and stay there again.
I haven't been to the pool, but I will on the next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Russell T, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words in reviewing your experience with us. We appreciate your taking the time to provide suggestions and a recommendation for fellow guest. Our location is ideal for guest to remain on the quiet south side of the city and still be within close touch of all that Louisville has to offer. We look forward to have you stay again and don't forget your swim wear for our indoor pool!
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Everyone was helpful and friendly, we got a great room at a great value. It was clean and the pool area was great. There was a baseball team that was rowdy but what do you expect these days.. Kids are wild when they get in groups. I would stay again in a second.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tracy U, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Baymont Inn Louisville South-Brooks, KY. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a clean friendly hotel at a good price. We hope to see you here on your next trip into the Louisville area.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 22, 2013

on our way to florida,my wife and i stopped , never stayed at a baymont before, we thought we would try it. the price was great, the staff were very friendly. the room was very clean, housekeepers are very good. we were both worried because the hotel is an older hotel, but it was a wonderful stay, except only there were some kind of ball team in , and kids were everywhere. we could not swim because kids were throwing things in the pool and running around, we are senors and were afraid of being knocked down, thats how it is when group of kids get together, you kind of expect it, but what bothered me was the parents, they just let the kids do whatever they wanted to do, or let them run loose in a hotel, these days anything can happen, and to let them run alone in a hotel is crazy, but everything else was great, i will come back, hopefully with no ball teams in. thanks m.dyer

Room Tip: don't know how to pick a good room, just a great hotel, theres one at the baymont in brooks,ky...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and the staff. We try very hard to provide a clean comfortable hotel at good rates with friendly service and are pleased we succeeded in our mission. We also appreciate your comments about the group we had in house and want to let you know that we apologize that they somewhat disrupted your stay. We are looking at ways to avoid this type of situation in the future by establishing group policies for youth events so everyone can have an enjoyable stay. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Louisville area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 8 in Shepherdsville

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!