“Good hotel and location”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Spring Hill, Florida
“Good hotel and location”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Traveled to the Brooks KY area for a family reunion. Booked a two night stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites and enjoyed location and facilities. The room had plenty of space and with all the necessary amenities. The staff was excellent and very accommodating. They had a wonderful morning breakfast with a great variety of items to choose from. Will stay again when back in the Brooks KY area. There were plenty of restaurants in the area close to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank garyfun
Tracy U, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel. We certainly hope that you enjoyed your family reunion. We are glad that you loved our breakfast and location. We pride ourselves on having one of the most hospitable staffs in the area and will share your comments with the entire team. We certainly look forward to your stay with us again on your next visit to the Louisville-Brooks, KY area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was one of the most comfortable, clean, freindly stays in a while. The rooms were well-appointed, clean, and many amenities such as iron, coffee maker, hair dryer. The beds slept perfectly, and the morning breakfast was terrific. Staff were very helpful and informative regarding the area. Would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ParrotLaureateJeff
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. Our entire team is proud to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations as that is our goal with each and every guest. Again, thank you for your kinds words and we look forward to seeing you on a return trip to the area.
Cross Plains
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When we arrived we were informed that they didn't honor the requested room bookings. We had booked 2 King rooms months in advance but they had reserved a single double full room. Fortunately there was another double full available so we ended up with 2 rooms that were OK but not what I booked. Pool was nice breakfast was OK

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank pdjemail
Tracy U, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We use TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool and will share your comments with our entire team. We apologize for the mix up in your reservation. We hope you that you will give us another chance to show you that this is not the usual if you come through Louisville again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The hotel was very clean. My room was comfortable and quiet. It was just off the interstate, so it was convenient for both arrival/departure. Although the hotel is an older hotel, it was very nice and I will definitely be staying there again. The front desk Agent, Dawn, was very helpful and gave some suggestions for attractions in the area. She went above and beyond and made sure my stay was pleasant. I will be returning back to Brooks/Louisville in the very near future and will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms that are opposite the side of the interstate
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Deb C
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We are glad that you had a good stay with us at the Baymont Inn Brooks, KY. We will pass on your nice comments to our entire team but especially Dawn. We most certainly look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the Louisville area.
Fayetteville, NC
Reviewed June 18, 2013

For the past 3 years I have traveled through Louisville for the Memorial Day weekend and have stayed at the Baymont Inn in Brooks, KY.

This year's stay was horrible! I had booked my room (one king) months in advance with the information of a late check in. I arrive at the hotel at 3 am. It took the hotel attendant 1 1/2 hrs to check me into a room. On top of that, I did not get my King bed that I reserved although I showed the attendant my reservations, my payment and my Wyndam rewards number. I was told that there weren’t any king rooms available. I end up getting a room with two double beds.

When I arrived to the room, the wall paper was peeling off the wall, and the curtains were about to fall from the curtain rod that was ripped out of the wall. I did manage to get a whopping $12 off for my stay...big deal. NOT! I have pictures to share, but I am embarrassed to post them. Maybe I should?!

Then, within a matter of days of filing a complaint, the Manager of the Baymont in Brooks, KY contacted me; first by email and then by phone call. He appeared to be actually concerned about the quality of service I received at my recent stay. He gave me his apologies and then provided me a refund on my stay and requested that I reconsider staying at his hotel one more time. And should I decide to give them another chance, he will give me the best rate available. I will stay at the Baymont in Brooks, KY one more time. Everyone should get a 2nd chance. The Baymont has provided me good service in the past. I hope my last stay was just a fluke.

Room Tip: The General Manager really seems to caree about the quality of service at his hotel. If you have a p...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cmikey915
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!