“Stress Free Wedding”

Southern Grace Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Brandenburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 27, 2014

After much ado about nothing with friends and family, my now husband and I decided to elope. Southern Grace B&B offered numerous packages for elopement to a full wedding on a small scale. The pricing was inclusive and fit right in with my budget. The owner/operator was on top of all communications with me answering all my questions quickly. The actual property was gorgeous inside and out. My wedding was small and simple, just like I wanted/needed. It went without any hiccups and I couldnt ask for a more beautiful venue. The cake was delicous and the flowers were fresh. The rooms were luxurious and clean, the hosts friendly and helpful. Breakfast the next day was one of the best home cooked meals we had in weeks. We plan on coming back to visit this beautiful B&B very soon

Room Tip: honeymoon suite is perfect with a seperate entrance and bathroom
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This B&B offers elopement packages that are perfect for a couple that wants a small wedding.
We had an all inclusive wedding with the entire place to the wedding party for a great price. We also opted for a dinner for everyone that was excellent .We had raves on the food from many of the guests. The staff was friendly and helpful for our needs and arranged a hairdresser for the bride that also did her makeup. Everyone had a great time Breakfast the next morning was outstanding! We would highly recommend this venue !!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam C
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed at this bed and breakfast while on a long term job assignment lasting 6 months. The home is beautiful, the hospitality is first class and the cooking is too good - I gained weight. The owners went way above and beyond what I expected in extending help and doing everything they could to make my stay comfortable. I cannot say enough good words about this place and the excellent way it is run.

Room Tip: I experienced staying in all the rooms as I was accommodated according to the previously booked sche...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I spent a post-holiday, mid-winter weekend at Southern Grace. Although the weather outside was (sort of) frightful, our stay was still delightful. Amazing home-cooked breakfasts; first rate accomodations, and gracious, friendly hosts made our visit memorable. Our expectations were exceeded and we plan on returning in the future. Mike K.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We chose this as our wedding venue. It was amazing. Stress free. Our guest were also pleased with the food and their rooms. It was very clean. The food was amazing. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about the owners for making our day so perfect. I plan on visiting again. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was able to do my wedding there. and OH MY GOD-- Can you say it was AMAZING!!! The food was AMAZING! The hosts are SWEET and very warm! I love staying there and was so sad leaving. They are so GOOD to our kids who fell in love with their animals. One of our kids actually ran with cows and called one of cows, Billy. ha ha.. We will definitely come back for our one year anniversary!!! Thanks so mUCH!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Husband and I went here on anniversary. It was above and beyond our expectations. Upon our arrival we were graciously approached at the door and told of the history and given a tour of the rooms. They are all just beautiful and each one is located perfectly for your privacy!! There is something for everyone here...to privacy, feeding the animals, fishing in the pond, to a dip in the pool or a quiet walk on the farm The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had several options to choose from. I highly recommend the sweet potato waffles, and the bacon is to die for!! This is a 5 Star Bed an Breakfast an the owners make it even more delightful. They are so sweet and you feel right at home upon entering the doors. We highly recommend and plan on a returning in the fut

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Southern Grace Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!