“Amazing place to stay!!”

Southern Grace Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Brandenburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary and we will never forget it! The whole place was beautifully decorated and the food was amazing! Theresa and David were amazing hosts and we have became great friends with them since our stay! I would highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a romantic,relaxing getaway!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Southern Grace Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The house was beautiful! This was my first stay at a bed an breakfast and I had a GREAT experience. My boyfriend and I were celebrating my birthday. Theresa and David had a birthday cake in my room waiting for us. The rooms were nice and roomy, the bed was extra comfy and the breakfast was yummy! I really enjoy feeding the animals too! Fun times! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We celebrated our parents 80th birthday at SGBB last October. We rented the entire Inn for family travelling in from out of town. They are STILL talking about their experience at Southern Grace. The hospitality, the luxury, and the AMAZING breakfast served each morning! They want us to make it an annual event just due to their wonderful experience. I would recommend it for weddings, a quiet weekend getaway, and special events too!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2012

If all Bed and Breakfasts were like Southern Grace, my husband and I would never stay in a motel again. We have stayed there a number of times and have had the privilege of staying in four of the five rooms. No matter if it's the luxurious suite or one of the smaller rooms, David and Theresa go out of their way to accommodate you and treat you like family; royal family at that! But never in a cold, stuffy way...They are great conversationalists if and when guests want to socialize but they also are very respectful when guests would rather have quiet, more intimate time to themselves.
You can not ask for more 'bang for your bucks'-- where else can you select from a breakfast menu filled with delicious options, which are then made-to-order, fresh, hot and at your convenience, and not have to pay extra for it? You can also choose where to eat it- delivered at a time you select, to your room if you choose or in the kitchen, dining room or the enclosed porch even in the warmer months.
Whether you come to Southern Grace for a business stay or for pleasure, you will love it! My husband and I are already looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: If you really want to feel like royalty, you will love the Southern Grace suite!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Had a small wedding there in October 2012, it was gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. We stayed at the b&b the night of the wedding and it was a great experience, they made sure that we was taken care of. We have actually talked about going back for our year anniversary, I can't wait for more of that delicious food!!! If your looking for a peaceful get away this is the place to go! Now I understand why everyone mentioned their hospitality, they are great people and they take great care of you while you are there!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed at Southern Grace for two nights. We had our elopement wedding there and it was PERFECT! Theresa and David were exceptional hosts. They took care of all the planning for our ceremony from music, flowers, hair/makeup, cake photographer and pastor. Very nice. We never stayed at a bed and breakfast before.. But would recommend it to anyone! We will def be going back.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great service from arrival to departure. The room could not have been nicer. The bed was very comfortable w great linens. Spa tub was relaxing. Netflix movies were a great bonus! Breakfast was perfect. Loved having the different choices and ability to chose your time to dine. Our best B&B stay ever!

• Stayed: December 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandenburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox
Horseshoe Southern Indiana
Comfort Inn Corydon
Comfort Inn Corydon
#4 of 5 in Corydon

Been to Southern Grace Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!