“Hard Green Tomatoes and Dry Potato Soup”
Review of The Buckhead Cafe

The Buckhead Cafe
Ranked #52 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and a cup of potato soup The tomato slices on the sandwich were hard and green. I showed them to the manager. The soup was a thick goopy mixture of hunks of potatoes and lumps of cheese.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Buckhead Cafe has great sandwiches, wraps and pizzas and top shelf iced-tea. It's casual and not pretentious and the soups are also excellent. I try to make it at least once a month. Give them a try!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I called in an order after working. The server who answered wasn't helpful and acted as though my order was a distraction. Picking up order was confusing. Although the sandwich was good, the salad was half prepared. By this time the restaurant was closing. Maybe they knew I wasn't a regular customer. Will reconsider before going back.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We usually go there every now and then when we get our hair cuts at great clips. They have everything from wraps , salads, and sandwiches . So their menu is typical for some other restaurants but it is good in my opinion. You walk up and order and then they page you when your order is ready. They have expanded their seating area when they first built it so there is lots of places to sit. There is an tablet at the entrance that if you check after so many times you get a coupon or something like that I think. But overall their food runs the same prices as full service restaurants but it comes out faster in my opinion

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We appreciated how helpful the staff was to us, the friendly service, and the good food. This is a casual dining place and suited our style perfectly.